chapter Ten

That following evening we had dinner with alpha Dylan and Luna Anna , along with one of the council members Alexandria , who invited us for a small dinner talk.

"So alpha Dylan have you and Luna decided to bring a newborn baby yet"? She asked and instantly Lucas chokes on his water, " oh my, did I startle you, Lucas"? She asked , "what's with the question"? He asked as he wipes away the rest of the water on his face with a napkin.

"Well I just thought since now you have your mate I'd ask alpha Dylan and Luna Anna about having another baby, since you two don't want to talk about it", she says.

"I never said that I didn't want a pup, yah I would love a few pups, but so soon to ask"? He asks her, she rolls her shoulders slightly making me blush red like a tomato.

"Well it's about time to make an heir , don't you think"? She asks , once again.
Lucas just rolls his shoulders as if he didn't have an answer too that question.

"Well, what about you Elizabeth"? She asks me , suddenly making me choke on air, "Jesus", says Lucas as he pats my back , " uhmmm well, we haven't decided that yet, it's too soon to bare pups since the ceremony hasn't arrived yet", I said.

"I see, the ceremony, I remember my ceremony with my mate, boy it felt like it happened just recently, your lucky Luna to be young and still have plenty of time to make decisions", she says as she sips her champagne.

"Well it's best I take my leave now, I think I've caused a little trouble here , but anyways you two better think about that decision soon, your ceremony isn't but three days, correct"? She asked, "yes Luna, it is , thank you for stopping by ", says alpha Dylan as he stands up to shake her hand. 

After the dinner me and Lucas went up the stairs for the night hand in hand, in the bedroom he picked me up bridle style making me giggle and laying me down on the bed with him on top of me.

"So beautiful", he says in a husky voice, I chuckled and started kissing him all over making him grunt and groan in pleasure by my touch.

That night we made love again, falling asleep in each other's arms. And yet again another nightmare happened.

*Hahahahahahaha* an evil laugh approaches me in the dark, this time it felt like I was in a cave , everything was cold and damped , water dripping from the roof the cave, and footsteps being heard by the laughter it was coming from.

"Elizabeth", it says my name in a whisper, making me shiver in fright, "w-what do y-you want"? I asked as I started whimpering in pain, "you already know what I want, girl", it says as it stops in front of me. I look to see red glowing eyes staring back at me.

And then I suddenly felt pain on my lower collar bone and it made me scream..........

"No! Please! No"! I shout.

*Hahahahahahahaha*

"No! Please no"! I continue shouting in my sleep till I was woken up by Lucas shaking me awake," Elizabeth! Elizabeth wake up! It's just a dream", he says and I instantly shot my eyes open breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

"Was it the same nightmare"? He asked as he rubs my back gently, I only nod my head yes in response, not saying a word.

But started crying as I laid my head on his chest," shhhh, shhhh, it's okay, it's over, your safe baby," he says.

After that I managed to go back too sleep while laying on his chest as he rubs his fingers up and down my arms and my back , next thing I know I am dreaming a peaceful dream.