Case Closed

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Sullivan POV

The election has concluded and Ameri won; now things will go back to normal. I'm in my office, preparing the paperwork for the Disciplinary Battler's disbandment; the consequence of their loss.

I'm finally starting to relax after multiple days of tension. There's still the matter of who spurred this entire incident, but I'm sure it won't be long before Henri and Rimuru find them.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and standing in the doorway is Rimuru, along with Henri Azazel standing behind her. She seems happy and satisfied with herself as she walks happily into the room.

"We've figured out who's responsible!" Rimuru declares proudly.

She seems quite happy... I'm glad.

"Most likely responsible. I still need to do the final interrogation." Henri corrects her and Rimuru's smile slips a little.

"That's great!" I respond, happy that whoever cast that spell will be caught.

"Wait a sec...I? Not we?" Rimuru asks, questioning Henri in a darker tone than before, her smile still present but no longer reaching her eyes.

"Yes, this is a matter for adults now, so I shall take it from here on my own." Henri continues.

The smile immediately drops off Rimuru's face in response to that.

This is bad...

"After all that work I did, you think you can just leave me out of the best part?!" Rimuru asks, her voice rising in volume.

"The...'best part'...?" Henri asks confusedly.

"Yeah! The climax, the conclusion! The moment where I get to see the suspect's face when they realize they're caught! The satisfaction of finishing the job!" Rimuru continues vehemently, getting progressively more agitated and higher pitched as she does.

"You have done your part, now allow me to do my job properly," Henri coldly responds to Rimuru.

"You've got to be kidding me...after all that time and effort, you're just going to drop me like I did nothing at all!" Rimuru complains, starting to get upset with Henri.

This is getting worse, this is not good...

"Henri, you should-" I start to say, but Henri isn't listening.

"This is not something you need to get involved in, Lord Sullivan." He retorts, interrupting me.

"So you won't even listen to someone of a higher rank then? I guess I'll have to get serious if I want to get my way." Rimuru says, shrugging with a slight smirk.

Get...serious?! Oh no...this could be bad...very bad!

"Rimuru, whatever you are thinking of doing, please calm down and consider the consequences first!" I say, not wanting the school to be destroyed if she becomes truly angry. I still remember how her aura felt at the Kiriwo incident...