Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}

Third Person Pov

The situation didn't look good. As a precaution, Rimuru teleported all the people from his «Imaginary Space» into Tempest and asked Shuna to handle the people. He didn't have the luxury to explain everything to Shuna nor like Shuna need any explanation. She is a very smart individual, not to mention sweet and carrying.

The situation accelerated very fast the talking didn't even last for five minutes and it is clear that not even either of them is going to back down.

Rimuru and Velzard glared at each other with their cold eyes, cold enough to freeze the entire surrounding area. The chilly wind started to blow the whole space around the area cutting off from the outside world.

Everyone present is on the edge, even someone at the level of Veldora, and Guy didn't help but feel a little on edge.

The barriers isolated the whole area from the outside world. All the setting for the battle was settled, the only problem is Rimuru, for some unknown reason he felt a little uneasy while facing Velzard.

He didn't himself understand the feeling that he was feeling right now.

Unknown to him a seed of love is already started to take sprout inside his cold barren heart.

That's why he felt uneasy and didn't want to fight, but he didn't have a choice either. He can't let her kill Chloe, she is his beloved student, and he swears to protect her even with his life on a streak.

Without further duo, Rimuru summoned his katana, the same goes for Velzard.

Clang.

In less than a fraction of a second thousands of moves were exchanged and this was just the starting.

Clang.

Clang.

Clang.

Terrified. That's the only thing that Rimuru felt while facing Velzard, she's easily above Guy in terms of swordsmanship. Her martial arts are no joke either.

She is a professional at both’

Rimuru felt like he was fighting against Ciel while battling again Velzard. The «Future attack prediction» started to fluctuate, even his skill wasn't able to cope with Velzard's terrifying abilities and skills.

Ciel-San full battle mode.’

For the first time in his life, Rimuru was forced to use auto-battle mode at its full capacity. All the control over his body and skills was given to Ciel.

The cold piercing eyes of Velzard sent a chill down Rimuru's spine, even at full auto-battle mode the result was...

A tie.

Velzard is blocking all the attacks like it was nothing not only that but she is also returning strikes.

Clang.

Clang.

Clang.

Velzard was the first individual that can fight against Ciel on an equal footing. Spells are flying like air, and the pressure created by the energy discharges increases to the extreme in just a few minutes.

The land got completely devastated. Earthquakes started to occur. This day the whole world feels the shockwaves that are generated from their battle in the form of earthquakes.

Clang.

Clang.

Clang.

‘It's like Ciel-San fighting against other Ciel. She really is a monster.’