I finally escaped from that place. (Cage and Taylor)

The TOTCF people are now in their respective rooms. And with their respective roommates. Yes, roommates. The roommates Amelia choose out herself, she, herself wanted these exact people to get in contact.

She, of course, left them with games to play. It was for them to play because she knew a few people wasn't going to rest as soon as they were sent into those rooms. Maybe she should put TVs in there next time?

But anyways, she also made sure they had their necessary accessories.

[A few minutes in]

[Sheritt, Raon, Cale, and Eruhaban]

Raon and Lord Sheritt are having a family Reunion. Lord Sheritt chose not to approach her son while she was in that screening room. It was the least she could do for the moment. But now that they put her in a room with him, there's no way she would ignore him.

"My son... I've always wanted to be in contact with you. I'm glad you're living a joyful life. " Sheritt decided she would hold off on telling her son everything (as in her past and what happened). Especially after hearing and knowing about his past. She would not want to pain him even more.

"I,I, M,My name is Raon! Raon Miru!" Raon burred out. He knew she must have known his name, but he wanted to say it again. He wanted to make sure she heard it from him.

It's seem this is his mother. How foreign. I tightened grip on my human's chest.

"Yes, I'll remember it well. It's a wonderful name." Sheritt says, smiling slightly.

Eruhaben, who did not have time to question it before and has wondered this ever since the little kids information. How did this baby dragon end up in that bastard's territory? And how is the dragon lord here, living?

[Ron, Beacrox, and Fredo]

Ron and Beacrox are with Fredo. Yes, Fredo,  discussing some 'information'.

Fredo was not expecting such familiar faces.

... Extremely familiar faces. Especially that butler.

Survivors of the Molan family?

How could he not remember them? The runaway Molans was in the lookout throughout the Arm Organization for years. They survived all those years? And it seems like they work for that 'Cale Henituse'.

How interesting.

[Harol, Toonka, Bud, and Glenn]

Harol is actively trying to hold off Toonka. How can such a situation happen to him? Whoever put them in here, with these exact people, really does have something against him!

"Harol! Stop holding on to me! These people are strong, let's fight them!"

"Are you crazy?! No, let's not fight them!"

"Fight? No, let's be civil." Bud voiced out while nodding to himself. He just wanted to sleep for now. Glenn, the guy next to him, agreed with him. Yes, there are times where he does agree with his friend, Bud.

[Archie, Witira, Paseton, and Clopeh]

Archie, Witira, and Paseton are just looking at Clopeh in silence. Well, maybe not, in exact 'silence' because Archie keeps muffling stuff (loudly) into Witira's ear.

"Witira, why is a priest looking bastard here?"

"Archie, stop being so disrespectful!"

"So, ... What are you folks?" Clopeh was the first to speak up in the room. He realized after observing them that they weren't human. He was wondering if these beings would be of any help for his legend.