10 About Facts About ISILWH

Hello there! It's been a while for this story hehe. I'm currently on a study break and bored so I decided to drop facts about this story.

1. 2Yeon was supposed to be the main character of ISILWH, with Nayeon being the boss and Jeongyeon being the secretary but chooses MiChaeng because they suit better for the story.

2. Mina wasn't supposed to have chapters of point of view because I was planning on giving her a special chapter at the end of her whole point of view to the story.

3. MiSaMo wasn't supposed to be living together in one house but decided to put them in one house to be fun.

4. Heejin wasn't supposed to be her brother's daughter. Since my first plan, Mina is living alone and Heejin was supposed to be the daughter of the neighbor that helped Mina a lot and took her in when Heejin's mother died.

5. Sana and Tzuyu were supposed to be married already at the very start of the story and have a daughter but decided not to do it.

6. IASILWH originally only had 40 chapters.

7. IASILWH's original title was Loving Ms. Myoui.

8. The chapter was supposed to be only short chapters but it will be boring having really short chapters.

9. IASILWH was an old story I wrote years back and decided to publish.

10. IASILWH was supposed to have a book 2 or sequel wherein Heejin would be the main character of the story. But since I changed the plot and many parts of the story, it is hard to make it possible for the sequel or book 2.

That's all! I hope you are all doing great. I'll publish a new Twice story after I am already finished with my ongoing story, Unbreakable Love. Have a nice day everyone!