*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIAMARCH 7TH

MARCH 7TH.2019
█████████████████████████████████████

Kentrell sat parked outside of Essence house as the music played lowly throughout the speakers. It was Two o'clock in the morning and he was wide awake with plenty of energy.

Reaching for his phone that was currently in the cup holder, He unlocked it with his face ID before clicking on Essence contact name tapping the facetime icon.

Kentrell knew she wasn't up at the moment, but he didn't care. At this point if he couldn't sleep, then she wasn't sleeping either.

"Hello?" Essence's raspy voice sounded throughout the car, Her eyes still closed as she slowly began to start dozing off. Kentrell stared at the phone seeing nothing but a dark blank screen.

"You'a Come outside Please." He asked hearing her smack her lips.

"Kentrell for what?" She slightly whined not wanting to move. All she wanted to do was go back to sleep, but she could tell that wasn't happening anytime soon. "It's Two in the morning, What could you possibly want me to come outside for."

Ignoring her attitude, Kentrell took a pull from his wood, holding it in for a couple of seconds, before releasing smoke from both his mouth and nose. "Bring yo ass outside Ey." He mumbled hanging up the phone afterwards.

Essence knew the only reason he was bothering her this late at night was because he couldn't sleep without her. He didn't wanna make it seem like he was invading her space staying the night every single night, but Essence didn't care.

To Kentrell, It felt like he had done move in with her and he didn't want her to think that he was a bother.

Yes he needed her to sleep good at night, but if he had to have some restless nights for a couple of weeks from sleeping alone than so be it.

After waiting a good ten minutes, Kentrell looked up seeing her walk out of the house with some tights, her tote bag, a crop jacket her teddy bear bedroom shoes, with her hair throwed into a sloppy bun.

He could tell she was mad from the small pout on her face which made him let out a soft chuckle.

Getting situated in the car, Essence crossed her arms quickly reclining the seat back. She scrunched her face up at the smell of the marijuana hitting her nose, rolling her eyes.