| Ch. 26 |

(TW:Cursing/Cussing)

Suddenly, Cheong-san and Su-Hyeok start fighting each other. They each throw punches at each other too.

"Both of you stop!" I yell. They seem to ignore me, as they continue to fight each other. I push them apart, as they try to fight each other again.

Cheong-san is about to hit Nam-ra with the broken music stand, but On-jo gets in the front which makes Cheong-san stop.

"Don't do it!" On-jo yells. Su-Hyeok grabs Cheong-san back, "Stop it. Are you blind? Can't you see Nam-ra? She would have blood on her mouth if she bit Y/n. " On-jo states.

"Did you see it? Is she bleeding? No, right?" On-jo questions, "She's right. There's no wound." Dae-su replies.

"Put that down." On-jo asks. Cheong-san looks down at the broke music stand, but he doesn't let it go, "Just let it go Cheong-san!" I yell.

He doesn't let it go at all, "Cheong-san you trust me, right?" I question. He slowly nods, "You will always trust me no matter what I say or do, right?" He slowly nods again.

"If you really trust me, then put it down.." I say. He drops it harshly on the ground, as he makes Su-Hyeok let go of him.

"I'm not okay. I wanted to bite
Y/n." Nam-ra states, "And again, I'm so sorry Y/n.." Nam-ra whispers to me. I stay silent, as Su-Hyeok suddenly grabs my hand.

He pulls me aside from the others so they can't hear. I just stare at him in confusion, "Why Y/n?" Su-Hyeok asks me.

"What do you mean-" Su-Hyeok cuts me off, "-Listen, earlier when we were running away from that zombie, you got caught behind-" Su-Hyeok stops talking for a minute.

"Suddenly the zombie got you, and I went to help you. After that you didn't talk to me. Not even when we got here! All you said to me was, "What type of bullshit are you?" After that nothing!" He yells.

"Su-Hyeok you could've just told me-" He cuts me off again, "It just feels like it's not like you." He replies. I don't look up at him, as I stare at the ground.

"Maybe I don't have time to! Do you think I rather be talking with someone during an apocalypse or, try to survive instead?!" I yell back.

He stays silent, as he stares at me. I feel tears forming up in my eyes, as I try to avoid eye contact with him.

"It's just bullshit.." I mutter. I look up at him, as he looks back at me, "Is our relationship bullshit?" He asks. I stay silent, "It is if you're gonna keep acting like this!" I yell.

"It's not my fault you're the one who doesn't talk to me!" He yells back. I finally look back up at him, "It's not my fault we're stuck in a fucking apocalypse!" I say.

Suddenly Cheong-san walks over, "Why were you yelling at Y/n?!" Cheong-san yells at Su-Hyeok, "Just go please-" Cheong-san cuts me off, "-No, I'm not letting him yell at you." He mutters.

(Idk what I was writing during the "Argument" Y/n and Su-Hyeok had- I'm so sorry if you don't like that moment, TBH I didn't know what to write, and that came up to my mind. Ik it was a terrible idea to write the "Argument" And again, I'm so sorry..)

Cheong-san grabs my hand, as he looks up at Su-Hyeok, "Don't you ever yell at my best friend again." Cheong-san yells. He pulls me to towards a corner, as I keep looking back at Su-Hyeok.

"Hey, you okay?" Cheong-san asks. I look over at him, "Yeah.." I say. He keeps staring back at Su-Hyeok, "Alright, I won't ask any questions if you don't want me to, but I just want to make sure you're okay." He replies with a smile.

(Ahh, Cheong-san is such a loyal/kind/supportive BSF! <33)

I smile back, but I still keep thinking about what happened. Maybe it hurt Su-Hyeok's feelings.. I should've talked to him more..

"Hey, Y/n?" Cheong-san asks, as he snaps his fingers in my face, "What?" I say getting out of my thoughts. He doesn't say anything, "Does Y/n have tears in her eyes?" Cheong-san replies in a fake pouty voice.

"Shut up moron!" I say hitting the back of his head. His eyes widen, "You know I was joking right?" Cheong-san asks. I nod, as I start laughing. He quickly joins in on the laughing too.

*Little Time Skip*

Nam-ra is tied to a chair, as Hyo-ryung, Ji-min, Dae-su, Su-Hyeok, Wu-jin, Cheong-san, On-jo, and I are sitting on chairs. I see Su-Hyeok looking over at me, cause he sits across from me.

I try to avoid eye contact with him, as I move my chair over to the right side of Cheong-san, "So, Cheong-san?" I say. He looks up at me, "So what?" He asks confused.

"Do you like anyone?" I ask. His face immediately turns red, "No! Of course not!" He replies, as he laughs it off. I smack the back of his head, "Come on! You never told me! Plus, I know you like someone, it's so obvious by the way you reacted." I reply.

"Ugh, fine! I do, but that's all I'm saying." He replies, as he turns his head away, "Tell me!" I yell. He turns to me, "I like On-jo." He whispers. He turns away embarrassed, "You guys are made for each other!" I say.

He doesn't seem to smile on what I said, "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask. He looks up at me, "She likes someone else, and I know it's not me.." He replies.

"I'll tell you later. I don't wanna talk about this, okay?" He states. I nod in reply, "So, you like Su-Hyeok?" Cheong-san asks.

I stay silent, as I look over at Su-Hyeok. I think Su-Hyeok seemed to notice what we were talking about. I look back over at Cheong-san, "I..." I go quiet after.

"So? Do you like him? Before the argument you guys had of course." He replies. Su-Hyeok and Cheong-san seem to be waiting for a answer, "I.. I don't know anymore.." I reply.

If I hurt Su-Hyeok's feelings, why must he like me after the argument we had. I can't blame him either...

(End of Ch. 26! Love you all! Take care <33)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories