Chapter I : Act II

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

(Name) held a calm look, waiting for something to happen.

Paimon's anxious gaze switched back and fourth between Aether and Kaeya.

The calvary captain waited for a response, which Aether truly didn't know what to say at that very moment.

"Well?" Kaeya asked, though it did seem like more of a demand to (Name).

"Please excuse me, Aether, Paimon. But can you two leave for while?" (Name)'s gaze shifted from the dark blue haired captain, to her blonde and white haired friends.

She slowly mouthed 'I'll handle this' to the two, which they simply nodded and walked away.

"Well then..." (Name) started.

Kaeya gave (Name) a smirk.

"Khaenri'ah spy, really?" (Name) sighed as she stepped closer to Kaeya, who only chuckled.

"Now, I didn't expect that you were that one Archon, but after that little escape from Jean's office, I decided to do some research." Kaeya explained with his arms crossed.

"I would really appreciate it if you would keep that a secret, my dear." (Name) said.

"With your abilities, I wouldn't dare to." Kaeya said.

(Name) stayed silent, as they two stared at eachother, Kaeya had a look of amusement on his face.

".....Aether and Paimon." (Name) said, still holding the eyecontact with Kaeya.

Said pair slowly emerged from behind a wall, with a nervous look on their faces.

"How much did you two hear?" Kaeya asked, looking over (Name)'s head to see Aether and Paimon.

"...Everything after you said 'That one Archon'." Paimon nervously replied.

(Name) let out a small sigh of relief as she turned around, and walked up to the other two.

"We will take our leave now, Captain." (Name) did a small bow and lightly dragged Aether away.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

The three walked in silence, having Paimon and Aether recall (Name) and Kaeya's conversation.

They trudged down the stairs and outside of the Mondstadt walls.

"What was that about?!" Paimon exclaimed, finally breaking the silence.

Aether gave Paimon a slight glare, and turned his attention back to (Name).

"I would really appreciate it if you gave me more context." (Name) stated, once again, taking in the scenery of Mondstadt.

"That whole conversation with Kaeya." Aether assumed.

"And what did he mean by 'With your abilities'?!" Paimon added.

"Oh? Well, as you know, I too am a Archon, a very powerful one in fact. I was also know as The God of Destruction and The first Archon." (Name) answered.

"Wait, so what was your element?" Paimon asked.

"I can use all of them, though I wasn't able to give visions to people." (Name) replied.

Aether and Paimon stood there in shock.

(Name) sighed as she shook her head at their reaction.

"Please excuse me." (Name) went past the two, who now felt bad.

"W-wait!" Aether called out.

The Archon stopped in her tracks, but didn't bother to turn around.

"I'll just be walking around Mondstadt, I already know my way back, so please don't come after me." (Name) continued to walk farther and farther away from the two.

Aether and Paimon looked at eachother, (Name) didn't really seem upset, and in reality, she wasn't.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"Hm, looks like I have been wandering around for quite the time." (Name) said, looking at the rising sun.

...

(Name) continued walk around Mondstadt, as she silently enjoyed the scenery.

The area of Dragonspine only got closer as (Name) walked on the path.

"I'll go there some other day..." (Name) was about to turn back until she felt someone's presence.

The Archon swiftly summoned a dagger and threw it in the direction of whomever was near.

"So you really are freed." The person said.

(Name) slightly widened her eyes, but her expression returned to her usual calm one.

"Dainsleif....." (Name) started.

"Hm?" The blonde stared at her, with the thrown dagger in his hands.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

(A/n): as you know, this book has slow and random updates, sorry.

Also really short ones-