Chapter 1

Izumi

Waking up due to the creaking of my room door I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes with my tiny three year old hands as the sun beamed down on my pale skin. Looking over towards the door I saw my twin brother Izuku poking his head through the door.

"Good Morning Izumi its time to get up for school" he said with his usual bright smile while I gave him a small smile back. "Okay I'll be out in a bit" he nodded his head before closing the door.

I sat up in my bed for about five minutes before looking over at the clock on my dresser that read 6:45 am. After another five minutes I slide off my bed bare feet hitting the cold floor. Walking over to my bathroom I began to do my morning routine before picking out an outfit from my closet.

Unlike my brother my room was more on the aesthetic side. LED lights hug around my ceiling, butterfly lights and a purple curtain cascaded over my window, my tv hung on the wall across from my bed, my desk had a LED humidifier on it along with rose colored desk supplies.

Above my desk was a cork board with pictures of me, mom, and Izuku. Izuku
room is a bit...different his room was filled to the brim with hero stuff. Mostly the number one hero All Might who was his idol. He admired him it was like an obsession to be honest.

Anyways I'm this society we also have soulmates. Not everyone gets to meet their soulmate and the people who do either end up happy or reject each other which usually results in one hurting unless both reject each other.

You find your soulmates through marks like Izuku he has a line on his wrist at the moment it's grey but when it lights up it means his soulmate has gotten their quirk. Then it'll go away until they meet each other it'll be pretty complicated for him though.

There's also the word ones where words are written on a certain part of your body like a tattoo it's the first words your soulmate will say to you. There's the song tattoo the lyrics of a song are etched on you like a tattoo as well I never much understood it.

There's two different mark tattoos the one where a mark sits somewhere on your body and represents the first place your soulmate will touch you and the one I have where a small tattoo image appears on your body.

The most common one though is the color blind one. Basically you're color blind until you find and look at your soulmate. Luckily I didn't get that one thank the gods I don't think I'd be able to live like that.

Anyways it's uncommon to get more than one soulmate so imagine our surprise when not one but three marks appeared on my skin. One was a mini explosion (💥) another was the yin and Yang sign (☯️) half was blue like ice and the other was orange and red like fire the last one was a red rock (🪨) they were all on a different part of my body.

As a three year old child I hoped with everything in me I'd find them one day. I usually hid my marks since I had three of them. Enough of this though let's get back to the story.

Walking out of my room I headed to the dinning room where breakfast sat on the table Izuku and mom already seated. After giving our thanks for the food and eating Izuku rushed around the house getting his things.

I on the other hand didn't really want to go to school. I was okay but being homeschooled whereas Izuku had been in school. He had a friend he calls Kacchan that he wants me to meet. Turns out mom and his mom are friends which is how both Izuku and him met.

I was the kind of kid who'd rather stay home so our neighbor would watch me since she has a kid our age but sadly they moved away two weeks ago.

"Izumi come on!" Izuku cheered excitedly as I smiled at my brother who was older by two minutes. On the walk to school Izuku hopped around yapping on about this Kacchan dude. We hadn't even realized we had already made it to the school.

"Okay kids be good I'll see you after school" I nodded while my dear brother ran off me instantly going to the classroom to isolate myself.

When class had almost started kids began to file in I was pretty dazed out until the chair next to me was pulled out. I looked over and saw a boy with ash blonde hair which was spiked giving him a Pomeranian look, crimson red eyes, and chubby little cheeks, he had a black short sleeve shirt with a skull on it, and shorts.

His eyes met mine as a pink hue tinted his chubby cheeks. I raised one eyebrow but decided to ignore his staring and look at the front of the class where our teacher stood. Izuku sat at the front of the class while the teachers eyed landed on me motioning me over.

Shifting uncomfortably I got up and walked to the front of the class hiding behind the teachers leg slightly left hand held onto the bottom of her skirt. She ruffled my green haired before speaking.

"Okay class today we have a new student who will be joining us why don't you introduce yourself sweetie" she said looking down at me and moving me from behind her slightly so everyone else could see me

"H-Hi I'm Izumi M-Midoriya um please just call me I-Izu-Izumi" I stuttered and mentally scolded myself as I turned cherry red. "Okay does anyone have any questions for Izumi?" I slightly backed away to hide again as hands shot up.

They mostly complimented me and asked whether I was related to Izuku or not before I was able to go sit back down. I could feel everyone's eyes on me through the day though making me uncomfortable.

"Okay class today we'll be doing a partner project with the person next to you it's a get to know you project I'll pass out these papers with questions you'll ask each other I'll collect them at the end of the day" with that being said she sat two papers on each table.

She gave me a reassuring smile as I turned to the blonde haired kid with a smile barely noticeable smile. "Hi..." I mumbled fiddling with my tiny fingers "Hey Princess my names Katsuki Bakugo but you can call me Katsuki" he said pointing to himself chest puffed out making me giggle before realizing what he called me making me turn into a flustered mess

"P-Princess?" I asked looking at him eyes wide as he nodded with a big grin. "You're my princess and in the future we'll be together forever and be hero's" I tilted my head confused but smiled anyways.

Me and Tsuki is what I started calling him got along quite well as the day went on. Later on when it was time to leave the both of us were a bit sad but realized we could see each other again tomorrow.

After being dismissed I rushed to my cubby grabbing my things before feeling a hand grasp mine. Looking up I see Tsuki holding my hand with his small one before pulling me with him outside

"Kacchan!" Looking behind me I saw Izuku running over to us. "Oh so this is Kacchan?" I asked head tilted as Izuku nodded with a huge grin plastered on his face. I smiled as the two boys spoke about hero's together specifically All Might.

'I'll become a hero alongside them, I'll save people with a smile and become the symbol of protection' with a smile still on my face I looked over at the gate seeing mom and a lady who was like the female version of Tsuki

Tugging on his hand it caused the two boys to look at me confused as I pointed at mom and the lady I assumed to be Tsuki's mom. Without a second thought both boys ran over dragging me with them.

Time skip one year, Izumi

It's been a year since I'd met Tsuki and we're as close as ever. People say we'll be a power couple in the fire as hero's whereas I didn't care much. Me, Izuku, and Tsuki were now four both boys were happily waiting on their quirk while I focused more on my stamina and fighting skills.

I did my own personal workouts and had mom put me in martial arts. I've been doing this for almost a year now and I'm the top in my class.

Though lately I've been...changing, a few months ago it started with my hair changing colors. My left side would turn black and my right would turn white. Sometimes my eyes would change from their usual green to red...I didn't know what was going on but I didn't want to worry my mom and Izu so I kept it to myself

God I wish I would've told them maybe things would've been different...

Started:May 22, 2022
Finished:May 22, 2022