Chapter 172: Cat and Mouse Game (1)

"That might not be true! Look at Yin Han's attitude towards her. She must be related to Yin Han!" The student at the side was furious.

Everyone had gone through painstaking means to get into this university through the college entrance examination. What right did Nian Yue have to get in so easily!

"You can't say that without evidence." Xu Mo's lips twitched and her eyes darkened.

"Sister Yue, where is our destination?" The group of people followed Nian Yue for nearly half an hour but there was still no movement.

It turned out that there were students walking with them in the beginning. The further they went, the fewer students there were.

In the end, only their team was left.

"The destination isn't far." Nian Yue's lips twitched. "But you have to pass the test first."

"We've been walking for half an hour, but we haven't seen any assessment..." Wang Zhizhi asked curiously.

"Wait."

Nian Yue narrowed her eyes. In the end, the group of people simply found a flat ground and set up camp.

Each of them had a tent in their supplies bag. Wang Zhizhi and Nian Yue used one tent, and the other three men were living in their own tents.

In the tent , Wang Zhizhi took out her computer and typed quickly on the keyboard. In just a moment, she had already pulled up the map of this area. "Yue Yue, this map looks so strange..." Wang Zhizhi pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and asked curiously.

Nian Yue walked over and glanced at the computer screen.

The map on it was an irregular polygon, and the corner was where they were.

Everything else was blank.

On this map, they seemed to be floating on an island without borders.

"The assessment has already begun." Nian Yue's lips twitched. "If nothing goes wrong, the other examinees are at the locations of other maps. Only when all the examinees' maps are put together will the assessment map be completed."

If they relied on their issued map, it would be impossible to complete the task!

"But we're not in contact with them..."

More than a thousand examinees were divided into different places.

No one knew what the assessment area was like, and there was a strong competition outside.

Most likely, other examinees would not be willing to share their pieces.

"There will be a whole map."

Nian Yue replied that Wang Zhizhi would find out the whole map by adjusting the map they have. Other students would also have other ways to get their hands on the whole map.

If they had obtained the whole map...

Other students would probably fight over it tomorrow.

Nian Yue narrowed her eyes, which were as deep as ink in an instant!

On the second day

The forest was covered in a thick fog. The road was originally unclear, but with the addition of the fog, many students were forced to stop.

"What was that?"

Lin Nan narrowed his eyes. In the thick fog, a red light was approaching.

Nian Yue's aura suddenly turned cold, and the bracelet on her wrist instantly turned into a small pistol.

Li Yi and Wang Yang instantly got into their battle stances. This was a tacit understanding that had been cultivated for a long time!

"Howl..."

A snow wolf walked out from the depths of the fog. The snow wolf looked to be half the height of a human as it charged straight at Nian Yue!

"Boss! Be careful!"

"Boss..."

"Sister Yue..."

The few of them exclaimed at the same time!

"It's fine." Nian Yue squatted down and stroked the snow wolf's fur.

The snow wolf obediently rubbed against her pants.

"What is this little fellow doing here?" Lin Nan heaved a sigh of relief.

Logically speaking, since it was an assessment base, someone must have cleared this place beforehand. As such, there wouldn't be any snow wolves.

"She must have followed someone here..." Nian Yue narrowed her eyes and stood up, her aura a little cold.

"You mean..."

Li Yi was the first to react. "A mercenary group?!"

When they were operating internationally, they had heard of the mercenary group.

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded. With one hand in her pocket, there was a hint of evil in her cold eyes. "Since you're here, come out."

"Yue, long time no see."

A man's lazy voice came from above. He was dressed neatly in a military uniform!

The brim of his hat was lowered and his phoenix eyes were filled with mockery.

But his voice was filled with affection.

It was Mo Yi!

Behind him was Fan Mei in her military uniform.

"Long time no see." Nian Yue's lips twitched.