futile devices

"I can't believe we're really doing this," said Taehyung as he closed the door to the backseat of the car.

Jimin gripped his shirt, balling the fabric in his fists. "Don't talk. Just kiss me."

Taehyung obliged, crashing his lips on Jimin's. It was hot and lustful, and Jimin couldn't resist slipping his tongue into Taehyung's mouth. The latter quickly reciprocated.

He released Taehyung's shirt from his grasp and trailed his fingertips down his torso. Jimin palmed him through his pants, feeling how hard Taehyung was beneath his touch. He moaned as Jimin toyed with his cock.

Jimin wondered when Taehyung first got hard. Was it when he laid his head on his lap? Or was it way before he had done that? Maybe, Jimin's presence alone had this effect on Taehyung.

Yes, it was true that Taehyung would get horny when he drank. However, Jimin noticed it was only when they were drinking together; Taehyung wouldn't get an erection if they were out at a bar or club. Unless he did and hid it well to where no one would see.

Prior to going out to Jimin's car, they had stolen Hoseok's lube from his bedside drawer. Jimin hoped he wouldn't wake up before they had the chance to return it. It's not that Hoseok would have a problem sharing it with one of his friends. The problem would be that his best friends were using it with each other.

Hoseok wasn't happy when he found out Jimin and Taehyung had had sex. He gave them a long talking to, saying that it wasn't appropriate for friends to have those sorts of relations. Furthermore, Taehyung technically worked for Jimin.

The pair understood what he was telling them. They also had informed Hoseok about their agreement and that it would never happen again. Hoseok was satisfied with their response. Jimin thought, too, that Hoseok feared one of them developing feelings for the other man. Which, in turn, could tear the friendship apart if not reciprocated. That was a genuine concern, but Jimin knew that Taehyung would only ever view him as a friend and that he would only ever view Taehyung as a friend.

Taehyung removed Jimin's clothing. He allowed his hands to roam all over his body. He felt how warm Jimin's skin was, both from the alcohol and the pure heat of passion.

Jimin nibbled on Taehyung's lower lip to show how hungry he was for him. Taehyung groaned at this before forcing Jimin to lie on his back. He then took off his shirt, jeans, and underwear, and threw them onto the floor of the car.

As Taehyung was lubing up his cock, precum began to leak from the slit of Jimin's. He spread it over his shaft, using it to jerk himself off. Taehyung simply watched him pleasure his own cock. When he'd jack off at night, Taehyung would sometimes imagine it was Jimin who was touching him. He didn't always mean to. It just happened.

Taehyung listened to the whimpers escaping Jimin's lips. He could come merely by seeing and hearing him reach his climax. As much as Taehyung wanted to do that, the urge to bury his cock inside of Jimin was stronger.

He offered to prep Jimin, but Taehyung learned that before Jimin came over to Hoseok's, he had gone home to pack his bags and ended up fingering himself instead. Eunha wasn't there, and Jimin was rarely home alone. He finally had the opportunity, so he took it. As for Taehyung, though, he just hoped he could make Jimin come harder than he did earlier.

Inch by inch, Taehyung stretched Jimin's hole with his cock. There was only a hint of pain, but thanks to Jimin's previous escapade, that discomfort swiftly turned to joy. He cried out in bliss, moaning Taehyung's name over and over again.

Taehyung pounded into him at an unrelenting tempo, desperate to fill his friend with his cum. The sound of their smacking flesh could be heard over the radio. He saw as Jimin's cheeks slowly turned a darker shade of red. Sweat accumulated on his forehead, yet Jimin couldn't be bothered to wipe it away. His hands were too busy playing with his cock and tangling in Taehyung's hair.

His back arched when Taehyung pinched his nipple, rolling the sensitive bud between his thumb and index finger. Jimin wasn't going to last much longer. He felt himself losing his composure.

Jimin stroked his own cock at an erratic pace as he chased his orgasm. He had this sense of completeness, almost like an annoying itch had finally been scratched. Because for a while now, Jimin yearned to be touched in this way. And, at long last, he got what he wished for. Within minutes, Jimin came onto his stomach. A mantra of mewls left his lips.

Once he started to calm down, however, the pang of overstimulation hit Jimin. He began to whimper at the sensation.

"Hold on just a little longer," Taehyung requested. "Can you do that for me?"

Taehyung deserved the same mind-blowing orgasm that he had had, so Jimin said that he could. Taehyung then kissed him vehemently in hopes of distracting from the tenderness. The sweet taste of Jimin helped Taehyung over the edge. He spilled into his hole, moaning loudly against Jimin's panting open mouth.

He was glad he and Taehyung hadn't used a condom. Jimin loved the feeling of his cum inside of him. He wrapped his legs around Taehyung, needing him to stay for a few seconds more.

Taehyung chuckled at the action. "Don't want me to leave, huh?"

"Not yet," he murmured. Taehyung pecked his lips, a smirk still adorning his handsome features. Jimin gazed into his sultry eyes.

His brows furrowed. "What is it?"

"Nothing," Jimin replied. "You're just...pretty."

"You think I'm pretty?"

He nodded.

"You've never told me that," Taehyung imparted.

"I think it all the time though."

Taehyung ran the pad of his thumb over his friend's cheekbone. "I think you're pretty too, Min."

[AN] We finally got some smut...but should it have happened? Let me know your thoughts on Jimin and Taehyung breaking their agreement.

Not gonna lie though, my heart skipped a few beats proofreading this.