051

The group followed the tracker, knowing that they were close. Suddenly, Momo stopped and leaned up against a wall. "This is the spot the receiver is showing." She said.

Katsuki's eyes widened. "So this is their hideout? It really looks like one." Kirishima said.

"I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I can see in the receiver, the villains has not left here for the past day. Also just because that villain is here does not mean that Yuuji is. We are here with very little to go on. Please think about this objectively." Momo said.

Katsuki sighed loudly when he heard Iida begin speaking. He tried clouding their speaking out to think of his own plan. But when he heard Midoriya start to mutter and mumble, he had enough and walked over the street.

"Bakugo?!" They screeched. "Shut the fuck up. I've got a plan." Katsuki said, glaring at them as he stopped. "But Kacchan, I've got one too!" Izuku said.

"Let's hear it then." Katsuki said, putting his hands on his hips. "If we stand here, talking about shit that isn't even relevant, we'll loose time. It's a waste to talk about nonsense. So either you tell your plan now, or I storm the fucking building." Katsuki said, pointing at the big building.

Midoriya panicked and started explaining his plan. "I-if we can get a reaction from the house due to activity o-out here- maybe they will show themselves and we'll have proof!" Midoriya said, trembling.

"Yeah, that lame plan, or we just go to the fucking window and peek through it." Katsuki said, looking at them tiredly. He pointed at the gap between the houses. "That's a better plan..." Midoriya mumbled. "Let's go." Katsuki said as he put his hands in his pockets and began walking over. Midoriya made a movement with his hand as they all "sneaked" over.

All of them followed Katsuki through the narrow gap. "This is very narrow...I feel like I will get stuck." Momo said. "We can't move until we know for sure it's safe. No one will see us here, and at that height we should be able to see inside too." Midoriya said, looking up at the window that went into the house.

"Will we be able to see anything in this darkness?" Todoroki asked. "I can make a night vision scope." Momo said. "Wait, Yaoyorozu! Actually I brought one with me." Kirishima said. Katsuki snapped his head in his direction. "Don't they cost a lot?" Katsuki asked.

"When I thought about what we'll have to do, I thought we'd need it. And who cares about what they cost? We're here to save Elena." Kirishima said. "Kirishima and Bakugo look through the window. Iida and I will carry you on our shoulders." Todoroki said. Katsuki sighed knowing he'd rather get on Todoroki's shoulders than Iida who would actually probably drop him.

Katsuki got onto Todoroki's shoulders with ease as he looked into the building. Kirishima did the same with Iida's shoulders. "Kirishima, what's inside?" Iida asked. Kirishima got the goggles and looked through. "It's just dirty...I don't really see anything..." Kirishima said before he looked around a bit more. Suddenly he got really scared and almost fell off Iida's shoulders.

"Kirishima? Oi. What'd you see?" Katsuki asked before grabbing the goggles. "In the back on the left...Bakugo, look in the back on the left." Kirishima said.

Katsuki did as he said and saw a couple of containers. When he looked closer, his breath hitched. "Are those all...Nomus?"

________________
(Ya'll we need some Elena entertainment.)

"Master, Lend me your power."

"Master? So you're not the boss around here? That's sad..." Elena said, chuckling. "Kurogiri, Compress, make her go back to sleep." Shigaraki said.