CAST

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄

One cold, rainy night, twins were born

One cold, rainy night, twins were born. They were born to James and Lily Potter, though unbeknownst to them, one of the children was destined to oh so many great things.

They weren't nearly identical. One had the eyes of his mother, and one had the eyes of her father.

As the first year went by , James and Lily noticed that not only were their looks different, but their personalities as well.

Harry was a bit selfish, always taking more for himself, and was loud and cried a lot, though he laughed just as much and was quite playful.

Aria was very much the opposite. She never took more than she needed, and always shared her toys. She was a bit quiet, and didn't cry a lot. At first, they thought something was wrong with her, but then easily dismissed the issue.

They treated and loved the kids the same, but all changed one fateful night.

One thing led to another, and the potter parents were stunned by lord voldemort, who only sought the savior. However, the spell had rebounded and killed him.

Harry Potter was proclaimed boy who lived, and to prevent particular issues from happening in the future, Aria Potter was handed over to the Dursleys.

But unbeknownst to everyone, the girl had already found a family of her own, with her father Tony stark, her mother, Pepper and all of her aunts and uncles, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, Loki, Vision, Clint, Bucky, Wanda, her godfather Sirius, and her friend Peter.

Would the wizarding world be able to get their savior back?
How will the spawn of iron man fair at Hogwarts?
Will the potter family try to claim their child back?

Friendships.
Love interests.
Adventures.
Revenge.

One should certainly buckle up for this wild ride.

ARIA STARK-POTTER

ARIA  STARK-POTTER