Chapter 16 Myu

No one's POV

Sora: Hey, since we finally have a chance, will you please tell me why you are calling me your King? And who is this Dragon King?

Tio:...

Everyone all look at Tio wanting answers as well.

Tio: Very well. Let me tell you the story of the Dragon King and why his name was forgotten.

Everyone all silently wait for the story that Tio was about to tell them, about the legendary Dragon King.

Tio: Though, I'm surprise, that you who is his reincarnation wouldn't know who you are, My King?

Sora: I think your mistaking me for someone else. I don't know anything about this Dragon King.

Tio: But only the Dragon King can uses Spirit Art. Or to be more precise, Universal Spirit Art. None of the Dragonman race are able to use all element of Spirit Art. But, you who is a human could.

Sora: That still doesn't explain why you think I'm this so called Dragon King.

Yue: If I recall, the Vampire race and the Dragonman race were told of the Dragon King Heroic Legend. But that is nothing more than a story.

Sora: What kind of legend is it?

Tio: Let me see. If I recall correctly...

Tio began to relay the story.

Once upon a time, over a thousand years ago, evil beings ran rampant all over the land, threatening the livelihood of the people. They devastated the land, leaving a huge trail of death and despair in their wake. That was when the hero, who the people would later call Dragon King, appeared.

The Dragon King was a Dragonman, he was a strong, kind, and exceptional person

The Dragon King was a Dragonman, he was a strong, kind, and exceptional person. He was able to single- handedly take on and defeat the evil beings that the people of the time were helpless against. He shared his food with anyone on the brink of starving to death, and would heal anyone's severe injuries in the blink of an eye.

It was said that he also taught spirit arts to the people, back when there were barely any users at all.

People from all over flocked to these lands to rely on the Dragon King. They placed him on a pedestal as their hero, and it was only a matter of time before a new kingdom was established around them.

However, the Dragon King was only one man, and there was a limit to what he could do alone.

No matter how many evil beings he defeated, they continued to spawn out of nowhere. At the same time, surges of poverty-stricken citizens that had heard the rumors came calling, seeking his salvation. Despite this, Dragon King continued fighting without rest, and continued to act as a savior without respite. He continued saving without rest. Because he was so strong and so kind, he alone remained the perfect hero for the people.