Chapter 48

3rd Person's POV

After their date, Y/n changed her outfit first and then went to her Grandfather's office. And after talking with him, she immediately plopped to bed and fell asleep.

Suddenly the dreams that she always has every night come again. And this time she saw Man's face she got surprised that it was..... Drac. She suddenly woke up in a scream, made Ericka woke up, and went to her side to comfort her.

Y/n started crying and suddenly her head ached. She held her head with her two hands as she cried and all the memories of her and Drac appeared on her mind. Her memories revive, but soon the ache disappears and she continues crying.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n? Sis? Are you okay?" Ericka said worriedly as she rub her hand on my back.

I quickly look at her, "Drac... Drac is here" I said.

She look at me confused.

"Of course, he is here, we're having a vacation." She said.

And I remembered that he erased our memories. I have to revive Ericka's memories.

I grab her hand and look at her in the eyes, "You have to remember Ericka.." I said.

She sighed, "I have already remembered it, Sis." She suddenly uttered.

"What? Just when?"

"After swimming in the underwater volcano. Aiden and I were together that time, we then lock eyes and boom... I remembered everything" she said.

"What are we going to do now? Grandfather and Uncle had already planned everything to destroy the Monsters on board" I said.

"We have to get the key that will destroy the Monsters. Uncle said it was hidden on the Atlantis. We have to get it and hid it" Ericka told.

"Or at least destroy it. For now, we should not tell Drac and the others that we have already remembered everything" I told.

She nodded.

"Who will be the one to get the key then?" Ericka asked.

"I will."

"Are you sure? And do you know where it is?" Ericka asked.

"I will come over to Grandpa's office to find the map. Don't worry about me, all you have to do now is to protect them. Our next destination will be Atlantis." I uttered.

"Maybe it's time for us to go to Grandpa's office and start searching for the map" Ericka suggested.

"Good idea. Uncle and him we're still sleeping by now." I said.

-

We made our way to the office to find the map, but we keep silent to avoid noises that can wake Grandpa and Uncle. We keep on searching, and we have finally found it. I took a picture of the map, and then we exited the office. We came back to our room, and look over my phone.

I have already got it on where it is hidden.

-

(Atlantis)

3rd Person's POV

They just arrived at The Lost City of Atlantis and were greeted by a Giant Kraken as he sang 'It Party Time' they went inside and spotted a gambling place.

Drac's POV

I'm with the boys watching them gambling, suddenly I saw Y/n wearing a black jacket, black pants, and black shoes, she is also wearing a black cap and a black bag.