06

"No one loves me" Jimin said still not breaking their hug.

"I will be your no one then" Jungkook said.

"Good night" Jimin said and gone near to the bed breaking their hug.

"Wait there lil" Jungkook shouted."Can't you see,you're in wheelchair idk who took care of you in your home"Jungkook said in gentle voice.Well,he was shouting because jimin was about to fall from wheelchair.

"My sister" Jimin said."Only for 2 days" Jimin said sadly.

"Why what is she doing?for the past 1 year?" Jungkook asked him while transferring him to bed.

"She gone to abroad" Jimin replied.

"Okay,then how she get time to spend 2 days with you?" Jungkook asked again.

"The day our marriage confirmed was the first day,The day we married is second" Jimin said."But she cried today.Seeing her in that state broke my heart"Jimin continued.

"But I saw her she was smiling widely." Jungkook said.

"No it's when you were inside watching guests" Jimin said.

"What happened after that?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Bed time story,for you?" Jimin asked him and chuckling at the same time.

"Well,Yes" Jungkook said still standing and jimin lying down in bed,Because he can only sit in wheelchair.

"You remember?after we said the vows?I looked around,all were smiling widely.But then I noticed tzuyu wasn't there" Jimin said.

I was shouting her name going around...But then I heard someone crying.Well he knew it's tzuyu but still doubtfully he approached her.

"Tzuyu?" Jimin called her.

"Na-nae op-oppa"Tzuyu started to stammer.

"Is my princy crying?" Jimin asked her sister.

"No.Why should I?" Tzuyu tried to manage speaking.

"Then why your eyes is wet?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe dust?" Tzuyu lied.

"Your brother won't fall for your lame excuse.Don't lie tzuyu" Jimin said.

Tzuyu suddenly hugged him."Why you have to go?Can't you stay with me itself?"Tzuyu asked him still crying.

"Tz-tzu-tzuyu,it-it's ju-just I have to go" Jimin said stuttering.

"It's been only 2 days since I came and you're going so soon." Tzuyu said.

"Whenever you miss me,close your eyes,call me I will be there not in front of you but inside you.My lovely sister I will be your comfort.Side by side or miles apart we will be brother and sister connected by heart" Jimin completed his sentence.

"Know that I love you more,more than anyone in this world" Tzuyu said and giving him one last hug.

"I always knew it" Jimin gladly accepted her hug.

"Now stop crying and smile crybaby." Jimin said breaking their hug.

"I am not a cry baby" Tzuyu said with a smile.