Chapter 49

Yoongi POV:

Four weeks.  How the hell have four weeks gone by so quickly?  It had been four weeks since our soulmate moved to Korea and it felt like it had passed by in a second.  The parent meetings had gone by much better than I thought and whenever my mother called me, she always wanted to chat with Y/N.  She usually spent more time talking to my soulmate than me.  It made me laugh and I loved the idea that my mother adored her so much.  She was planning on coming to Seoul in a couple of weeks and wanted to take Y/N to lunch and go shopping.  My sweet soulmate had agreed right away, telling her she was looking forward to spending time with her and getting to know her more.

It had been four weeks since I had been in the studio and, even though I loved spending time with my soulmate, I was itching to get in there.  I had a couple of unfinished projects that I was looking forward to working on again.  I had the idea to take Y/N in, show her the company building, show her my studio, but I kept hesitating, worried that she would think the idea is stupid.  Would she think it would be boring?  I really wanted to share my interests and thought this might be the best way to do it.

Taking a deep breath, I set down my coffee cup and headed towards Y/N's room.  When I had come down to the kitchen a short while ago, I heard her shower running so I knew she was awake.  Her bedroom door was cracked open, but I knocked on it anyways.  I heard her voice say 'come in' so I pushed the door open, grinning when I saw her standing by her dresser.  "Morning Yoongi."

"Morning honey.  How did you sleep?"  I moved close to her side, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and kissing the side of her neck.

"Mmm... pretty good."  Y/N tilted her head to the side, giving me better access to her neck and I couldn't help but pull her tighter against me.  I slipped my hands under the edge of her shirt, but stopped in my tracks when I heard a voice from her bathroom.

"Y/N? Do you mind if I just put my clothes...?"  Jimin's voice trailed off as he came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.  "Umm... hi hyung."

I tried to hold in the laugh as Jimin flushed a bright pink.  His eyes darted over to Y/N, but she just grinned at him.  "It's fine Jimin."

Running a hand through his damp hair, Jimin tightened his fingers in the towel.  "I'm going to go get dressed.  Yeah."  With an embarrassed smile in my direction, he hurried back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Y/N went to speak, but I reached over and squeezed her hands.  "Don't feel that you have to explain anything.  We know you're going to be with all of us.  It's okay."

Nodding her head, Y/N gave me a grateful smile.  "Thank you."

Pulling her into a hug, I kissed the tip of her nose, making her giggle.  "I actually wanted to ask you something.  I... um... I wanted to know if you wanted to go to my studio with me?"

Y/N's widened and she nodded her head and I had to laugh at her obvious excitement, an excitement that made me feel good.  "Oh yes please!"

I felt a rush of relief go through me, realizing my soulmate would want to see the things that interested me, would want to see the things that were important to me.  "Okay great.  Is an hour enough time for you?  I'll make breakfast before we go?"

Y/N nodded her head, a smile on her pretty face.  "Sounds good to me."

Giving her another kiss, I released her.  "Okay.  I'll let you go rescue Jimin-ah from the bathroom."  Y/N laughed at my words and gave me a gentle shove.

"You're so silly."

"Only for you."  With that, I left her room and headed back to the kitchen, wanting to make my sweet soulmate a delicious meal, spoil her like she deserved.