112

You instinctively jolted away from Satoru.

Though this didn't phase the white haired psychopath as he remained seated on the couch. He was eerily calm, slightly tilting his head to see that his old best friend had finally arrived.

"Well, well, well," Satoru smiled, quite patiently at that. That was completely juxtaposed by Suguru's scruffy appearance. Unkempt hair tossed up in a messy tangled bun, his breath leaving his lips in thick sporadic huffs. "If it isn't my best man! Took you long enough to get here... I was starting to wonder if you got lost?"

"Satoru," Suguru's voice was a lot more shaky than you ever remembered. It seems he was stifling to formulate the words he wanted to say to his former friend. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What?" Satoru batted his crystal lashes with a glint of innocence as he leaned his body back on the couch to loosen up. "It's a nice house right? I thought you of all people would understand that."

"You bastard-!"

Suguru didn't let a moment slip away as he quickly lunged at Satoru. It was only a mere second before the brunette held the sorcerers neck in his hands. "What the hell are you doing at my parents house?! What the fuck are you going to do to Y/n?! You're absolutely insane!"

Before you could fully process the situation, Satoru was quick to interrupt.

"Suguru, Suguru, Suguru," Satoru clicked his tongue, moving his hand up to pry some space for the air to pass through his throat. "No need to get hasty. Wouldn't want to scare Y/n-chan, now would you?"

Suguru didn't budge, hell the words only made his hold tighten. Nevertheless, Satoru was unphased. Was he using infinity? You couldn't tell for sure, but with how upset Suguru looked you sure hope he was.

"Suguru..."

You softly tugged at his sleeve to try to calm him down. "Please, we can just talk everything over. Satoru's not as bad as you think, I swear!"

"You need to get out of here," Suguru snarled back, pulling his arm to push you away. "Get out of here and call Yaga-Sensei! You shouldn't trust Satoru as far as you can throw him-"

"Blah blah blah," the white haired sorcerer rolled his eyes. "Oh yes, call the school. As if they won't threaten your execution again. Suguru, are you trying to get her killed?"

"I'm not the one with blood on my hands!" Suguru snapped back, eyes aussi colt darted on the white haired boy. What could possibly make Suguru this angry? "Why don't you tell her the fucking story about this house, huh?!? Or the ring you stole- gee I'm sure she'd just love to know just what you're plotting!"

For the first time in this whole debacle, you saw a flash of hesitance in Satoru's eyes. "Satoru, what is he talking about?"

"It's nothing important," he tried to brush it off to the best of his abilities, "he's just exaggerating." But once again you were finding it difficult to believe Satoru. Sure Suguru seemed on edge right now, but that in itself was quite odd. He wouldn't lose his mind unless something was really wrong.

"The ring he was about to slide on your finger," Suguru scoffed. "It's-"

Just then, Satoru tried to cover Suguru's mouth, but the raven haired boy was too quick. Suguru was able to get the word out before the white haired boy could even make a move. "-cursed."

The ring is cursed? Could that be what he stole from the school?

"Special grade cursed object; Okiku." Suguru continued. "It belonged to a young girl in feudal Japan that died of yellow fever. This ring sealed her soul into a doll she loved to her dying breath."