[39]

"Brother today is the death anniversary of-" Ayaka stopped on her tracks to see her six year old nephew staring at the distance. "Yuki, Is qiqi and you ready?" Ayaka said. The little boy turned his head towards his aunt as he nodded. "Yes, Aunt Ayaka." It has been three years after the Incident. Yuki grew a little taller and he also matured since that incident happened which made Ayato, Ayaka kind of disappointed.

"My lady! The tianquan and the Yuheng is already here now." Ayaka nodded, Qiqi came outside her room all dressed in white with Ayato carrying her. "Brother! We need to visit them before going to the ceremony!" Ayato sighed as he chuckles. "Yes, Yuki and Qiqi. Let's go?" The five of them gone out of the estate.

When they got out they were greeted by Yae Miko, and Raiden Shogun as well as their other friends- "Let's go! A grand celebration is awaiting for us after the visit!" Paimon said which made them laugh all because they knew Paimon was only there for the food. Ayato glance at the sky as he close his eyes, He felt a tap on his shoulder he whipped his head to see Kazuha and Itto smiling at him.

"Hurry up will ya'?! Y/N wouldn't like you getting late!" He only laughed.

Three years of tranquility, When they got in the Inazuma Cemetery they heard a melodic tune whipping their heads they saw Venti playing his lyre, "My, you're here." Yae said. "I came with a unique transport." He said winking as he giggled

Qiqi pointed, "Ayato.. Y/N." She said in monotone voice, just the usual.

What had happened over the past three years?

After you were unconscious and the divine priestess cannot cure you, Even doctors can't.

It has been two weeks since you were unconscious.

All of them were gathered in your room, Yuki was crying so much, Yuki held your cheeks.

"Moon, Moon please take care of my Mommy, Sun, Sun please always look out for my Mommy." He said sadly, Whenever he was wounded you would always chant these words and kissing the wound. For Yuki it felt really nice, It washed away his worries.

"Oh Yuki..." Keqing said, she was very sad for the child she was also very worried for you. Three years and she became close to you, with that years she became someone's friend, someone's aunt. You gave her a reason that breaks weren't bad.

Ningguang's world was shattered, She was late. She could've prevented it, they could've prevented it from happening but why didn't she? Ayato was locked in his study refused to acknowledge that you may or may not die your life was on fate's life, like a thread hanging on its dear life.

"My lord, please-" Thoma tried to make Ayato come out on his study.

"Leave me be... Thoma.. please." Thoma sighed as he left, He understood what his lord was feeling but what he was doing is also wrong.

"Ayato? what are you doing?" Ayato whipped his head to see you.

"Y/N is that you?" Ayato said, You were standing there you were perfectly fine. "Ayato, why are you doing this? You know you still have Yuki. Did you already forget what you had promise me?" You were disappointed in his view.

Ayato's lips purse into a thin line as he reached his hand. "Y/N.. I can't do it.. Not without you please don't leave me alone." You smiled at him. "You can do it, I believe you will." You said.

Ayato's eyes widened, your image was fading he hugged you but then soon he realized.. he was hallucinating.

Ayato started to cry.