Part 8

shang jinghui heard that he yi fell into the small pond in the garden and almost drowned, so he had to pause half of the meeting and hurried home, and he was relieved to see that he yi was not in trouble, and then he called ah hui and asked, "what is going on?" 

ah hui explained with a frustrated head: "the young lady met the second young master when she was playing in the garden, the second young master wanted to play hide-and-seek with the young lady, the young lady went to hide first, and did not let me follow him, and when i found him, he was already in the water, and it was the second young master who rescued him." 

"go and get the punishment yourself, fifty lashes." shang jing said expressionlessly.

ah hui replied yes, and retreated in horror, these fifty whips down, he at least had to peel off the skin, the young master is usually good to them, rarely will be punished so heavy, it seems that this time is really angry.

shang jinghui controlled the wheelchair to the side of he yi's bed, looking at he yi's somewhat pale little face, he unconsciously lightened his voice a little, and asked gently: "you fell down yourself?" 

he yi shrunk his head into the quilt, afraid that shang jinghui would be angry and punish him, and the urn said angrily, "i accidentally stepped on a small stone, and the soles of my feet slipped and fell into it." i'm sorry, i won't go to the pond to play in the future, husband, don't you punish me for not eating, okay? "

shang jinghui did not directly say good or bad, but continued to ask: "jing yun was next to you when you fell into it?" 

"well, my brother jumped down and rescued me, and i haven't said thank you to him yet." he yi said gratefully.

shang jing saw that he yi seemed to have a good feeling for shang jingyun, and his heart suddenly became uncomfortable.

he also knew that he yi was a fool, shang jingyun was particularly ghostly, and it was easy to coax a fool, but his heart was uncomfortable, sour and rising, and he especially wanted to beat shang jingyun up, and by the way, he yi was also a little unpleasant.

"what are you doing by the pond?" shang jing asked on fire.

the more angry he was, the more calm he looked, he yi saw that his expression was quite normal, he thought he was not angry, he became bold, put his head out of the top, revealed his whole face and described to shang jinghui with great interest: "we are playing hide-and-seek, i hid behind the rockery, after my brother found me, we talked for a while by the pond, and suddenly there was a clam. the toad jumped to my feet, and i was startled, and then i accidentally stepped on a small rock and fell into the pond. "

shang jinghui continued to ask with a cold face: "he didn't jump down immediately to save you?" 

he yi thought about it for a long time before replying: "my brother seems to be scared, i heard him shouting, and then i drank a lot of water, i felt like i was about to drown, my brother suddenly jumped down and pulled me to drag me ashore..."

"stay away from him in the future." shang jinghui ordered.

from the information he has learned so far, it can be judged that he yi's falling into the water is probably not an accident, shang jingyun has not done such a disgusting thing before, first secretly pit you, and then pretend to be a good person to pull you when you are most helpless, and then you will be grateful to him and fall into his trap step by step.

he yi didn't know anything about this, and he was stunned for a moment and asked doubtfully, "why?" 

"he's very watery, and he's not so easy to be scared, so he really wants to save you from waiting for you to choke on water before jumping." shang jinghui rarely opened his mouth to explain a sentence.