| Ch. 27 |

(TW: Cursing/Cussing) Hello! I feel like I've improved on my writing lately. COMPARING
(Ch. 1 To Ch. 27) Idk if I improved or not, but yeah. Have a nice time reading!)

I nudge Cheong-san's shoulder, "What?" He asks, as he turns to me. I look up at him, "Have you planned on telling On-jo your feelings?" I ask.

His face goes red. I sigh, "Yes or no?" I whisper to him. He stays silent, "No.." He answers. I smack the back of his head, "You should plan it, moron!" I yell.

"Hey. If Nam-ra's immune does that mean she's okay, even if she gets bitten?" Dae-su asks. The room is silent, "Probably-" Dae-su cuts off Joon-young, "Fuck. I'm so jealous." Dae-su states.

I look over at Dae-su, "Why the fuck would you be jealous?" I ask. Dae-su looks over, "It's cool I guess?" Dae-su replies.

"But she still has zombie blood flowing in her veins." Ji-min states. Dae-su looks over, "She isn't completely a zombie. A hambie?" Dae-su asks himself in curiosity.

"What's a hambie?" Hyo-ryung asks. Dae-su looks up, "Half zombie?" He states. Hyo-ryung looks up at him, "What the hell?-" Dae-su cuts off Hyo-ryung, "It's like half-half. Half spicy, half fried..." Dae-su replies, as he slips into his thoughts of chicken.

"Ugh, I want fried chicken." Dae-su whispers to himself. Joon-young just sighs, "We haven't even had water for two days." Joon-young replies.

"It is true we'll die if we don't have water for three days?" Dae-su asks. I sigh, "It really depends on us to survive." I reply.

"Wait! What about if there's food in there?" Dae-su states in excitement. Wu-jin looks over at him, "We don't know what's in there, so don't go." Wu-jin states.

I stand up and walk towards the storage room, as I put my hand on the handle ready to open the door. I see Su-Hyeok stand up as he walks over, "Don't go in. It could be dangerous." Su-Hyeok states.

I don't say anything at all. Suddenly, Cheong-san pulls me away from the door. I sit down in my chair, as I stay quiet. Su-Hyeok sits back down instead.

"Whatever, we're opening this shit." I say. Dae-su nods rapidly, as he looks for something to open the door with. I walk over to the door and try to open it. Turns out it's locked.

Cheong-san sighs, as he decides to join in. We finally find something that we could try to pick the lock with. Dae-su's sweaty hands try to pick-lock the handle, but nothing.

I turn around and see Su-Hyeok sitting down in his chair, as he's looking over at me. I quickly look around for something that could open the door.

I look up at a shelf and see a medal bar on the top shelf, "Fuck." I mutter. I try to reach up, but I can't really. I use one of my legs to climb up a shelf or two, but the shelf starts shaking.

"Stop fucking moving!" I whisper-yell. I manage to grab the medal bar, but then the shelf falls forward. I manage to get out of the way before it lands on me.

Everyone's attention goes to me. Holy shit that was kinda embarrassing. I quickly walk over to the storage room door, as I grab the medal bar.

"Holy shit, Y/n! Where did you get that from?!" Dae-su asks excitingly. I look over at him, "Are you guys gonna help me or not?" I ask.

Dae-su immediately nods, as Cheong-san and Wu-jin join in. The four of us grab the medal bar and crash it into the door.

Luckily, it makes a hole. Dae-su looks excited, but we don't even know if there's food in there.

"Can anyone's hand fit?-" I cut off Dae-su, "Just shut up for a minute." I say. I bend down to look in the hole. Cheong-san comes to my side, as he looks in the hole.

"Something seems off." I state. Suddenly, we all hear something fall. Cheong-san and I rapidly jump back, "What the fuck was that?!" Dae-su yells.

"Maybe we shouldn't open it." Wu-jin speaks up. I ignore his words, as I continue to look. My eyes widen, "What is it Y/n?" Cheong-san asks.

I continue staring at the cans of soda, "There's soda." I reply. I reach my arm in through the hole, as I grab one of the soda's one by one. I pass them to Cheong-san, as he passes them down the circle.

(Ik that didn't happen in the series, but I just wanted to add it. So, I hope you guys are okay with it. I also know Na-yeon is in there, but let's just say she was hiding in the back ig?)

Su-Hyeok and I are left to get soda's. I see Su-Hyeok walk over to get his own, "Do you want one?" He asks. I don't look up, "No thanks.." I reply, as I walk away.

I walk back and grab one instead. I head towards Nam-ra, "Hey.." I say. She looks up and smiles. I hand her the can of soda, as she accepts it.

I walk back to my chair, as I sit down. Suddenly, Cheong-san taps my shoulder. I look up, "What?" I ask. He puts his hand out with the can of soda.

"Have mine." He replies. I sigh, "No, it's fine-" Cheong-san cuts me off, "I'll get another one. So you can have mine." He replies.

He grabs my hand, as he puts the can of soda in it. Cheong-san walks away to get another. I have no other choice, but to open it.

I see that Cheong-san came back. He sits in his chair, as he struggles to open the can of soda.

"Aww, can Cheong-san not open his soda?" I reply in a fake pouty voice. He looks over at me annoyed, "You better be joking" He replies annoyed.

"Yes and no." I reply. I snatch the soda away from his hand, as I open it. I hand it over, as he starts drinking it.

I take a sip of mine, as the others are talking, chilling, or bored of being in the same room for more than two hours already.

I tap Cheong-san's shoulder. He looks over, as I smack the back of his head, "Hey! Why did you do that?!" He asks madly.

"You didn't say thank you for opening your soda!" I yell. He looks at me with a (Seriously?) Look, "You didn't say thank you for the soda neither!" He yells back.

We both are annoyed, "Thank you.." The two of us say to each other. Suddenly, we hear someone in the storage room. They put some sort of shelf in the way of the hole.

Which that means we can't get more soda, "What the fuck?" I mutter. I thought there was no one in there..

(End of Ch. 27! I wanted to add a little part of mine into the (Chapter) I hope that made it more interesting :) I actually started writing this today. (7/7/22) At 1:00 A.M I wasn't tired at all, so I just started writing)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories