Part 16

he yi did not speak, and shang jingyun went to ask shang jingyun again: "brother lobby, what is wrong with the little sister-in-law?" are you feeling unwell or are you playing a game? "

shang jinghui didn't bother to pay attention to him, and directly said to he yi: "let's change places." 

"but there are a lot of delicious dishes here that i haven't tasted yet." he yi protested quietly.

shang jingyun quickly interjected: "yes, yes, the dishes here are quite good, let's eat together, multiple people can taste a few more dishes." 

he yi was immediately moved by him, and looked at shang jinghui with his eyes and asked, "husband and husband, are we okay with eating here?" 

shang jingyun glanced at shang jingyun, then looked at he yi with an expectant face, and finally reluctantly agreed.

anyway, with him in it, shang jingyun this boy couldn't play any tricks.

the three of them entered the private room together, and shang jingyun still chatted with he yi very enthusiastically as if he did not realize that he yi was hiding from him, and he yi was amused by the jokes he told, and then he couldn't help but chat with him.

shang jinghuan watched silently next to them, not interfering with them, wondering what medicine shang jingyun was selling in the gourd.

shang jingyun picked up the topic that he yi was interested in and chatted for a while, and suddenly his words turned sharply, and he seemed to ask casually: "by the way, little sister-in-law, do you and brother lobby have no plans to spend the honeymoon?" 

"honeymoon?" he yi looked puzzled.

"it's that after getting married, two people go out together and eat a lot of delicious food, which is a custom all over the world, and other newlyweds will go on their honeymoon." shang jingyun explained.

he yi immediately looked at shang jinghui with his eyes shining and asked, "husband, when are we going to go on our honeymoon?" 

shang jingyun glanced at shang jingyun, and shang jingyun smiled at him innocently, as if he really only inadvertently mentioned this topic.

"husband? don't we go on our honeymoon? he yi shook shang jingjian's arm and asked.

shang jinghui looked at him with a very expectant look, and did not bear to tell he yi that he had no original plan to spend his honeymoon, but said: "wait until you have winter vacation." 

"winter break?" he yi snapped his fingers and counted the days, not very satisfied, and said, "then there are still four months to go, and it will take a long time." 

shang jinghui didn't understand that this child's high number problems could be counted correctly, and how to count the numbers still had to use his fingers.

"so when do you want to go?" he asked somewhat helplessly.

he yi thought about it and asked very expectantly: "is it okay to celebrate national day?" advance a week, and then go for the rest of the winter break. "

shang jinghui went through the recent schedule in his mind, "i can only spare five days." 

"five days is fine! the remaining 25 days are reserved for winter break. he yi immediately smiled happily.

in his opinion, since it is a honeymoon, it must be exactly a month, not more and no less.

"brother lobby has a very good relationship with his sister-in-law." shang jingyun smiled and sighed.

"of course!" he yi said naturally, and then he leaned over and kissed shang jingjian on the face, and generously confessed: "i like my husband the most!" my husband likes me the most, right? "