WHY SO COLD? - 2MIN

SHIP: 2min

PLOT: Seungmin has been acting weird all week, ignoring his boyfriend, Minho gets tired of it and finally confronts him.

REQUEST: SVNGBITE

WARNINGS: None

MINHO P.O.V.

~SUNDAY~

Well, this week has been complete shit.

My boyfriend has been acting out completely. Ignoring me, talking back, and being disrespectful for no fucking reason, and it's getting on my nerves, not a day had gone by where he has treated me decently and I'm sick of it.

~LAST MONDAY~

MINHO P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed all alone, I frowned. I remember cuddling with Seungmin yesterday, did he just leave me... in the middle of the night? That's not something he would do.

I got up and got dressed for dance practice. Just a back t-shirt and black sweatpants, nothing special really.

I headed to the kitchen to try and find Seungmin, and ask him what is going on. I found him seated at the table, quietly munching on some cereal, he looked really cute. I walked towards him and sat next to him, a smile still on my face.

"Hey there baby, is anything up?"

He shook his head.

"Then why did you leave my room last night? Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head again. Why isn't he speaking?

I repeated my question.

"Then why did you leave my room last night?"

He shrugged his shoulders. I started to get a bit frustrated with the lack of communication.

"Min, I hate to tell you this, but I can't read minds, so can you please tell me why did you leave my room last night."

"I just felt like it."

The answer shocked me, I didn't have time to ask for more explanations because he got up and left the still full bowl on the kitchen counter.

~LAST TUESDAY~

We were all seating around the table and eating a nice dinner all together. The food was full of different types of ramen and fried chicken. Sure, no fancy foods, but we had a great time all together.

I was currently staring at Seungmin. He grabbed the water jar, and filled his glass up, finishing all the water inside of it. Since I was thirsty as well and he was the one to finish it, I said:

"Min, can you go and fill the water jar?"

He looked into my eyes and spoke:

"If you're so thirsty I'm sure you can do that yourself."

My jaw dropped at his answer. No one said anything, the room just filled in a tense silence.

"Excuse me?" I said, making my annoyance clear.

"Did I stutter?" he answered, raising an eyebrow.

~LAST WEDNESDAY~

I was starting to get a bit worried about the situation that was currently unfolding in front of me. Seungmin had been acting weird for the last two days, and I have no idea how to fix the problem because, for starters, I have no idea what the problem is!

Today we were at dance practice, and I was helping the dance instructor with some of the position transitions. I noticed that Seungmin was dancing way too close to Hyunjin so I called him out on it.