Chapter 70: Modern Day Life Graduation Trip Part Four

A/N: HEaaeeEEEAAEYYYYyyYY!!! We're at chapter 70!!! Wow we've come a long way XD Here's chapter 70!!! Please enjoy!!!

"You know what? The hotel turns out to be far better than I expected, and the fees weren't too high either. Seriously what sort of business was the school doing with this hotel?" Subaru said as he, Hinata, Aki, and Haruka, dragging their luggages, walked toward the elevators, heading toward their room. About ten minutes ago, they'd arrived at their hotel, Hyakuna Garan, after a half an hour bus drive, and the teachers quickly gave out a few notices as well as their key cards and dismissed them. The twelfth graders, having arrived first, were already waiting to take the elevator when they saw the lower graders come through the entrance.

"I know right? This place definitely isn't cheap. I'd looked it up online. We probably didn't need to pay the full price because the school just booked the whole hotel." Hinata said. The elevator arrived with a ding. They walked in, and when the doors were about to close, they heard Shibata's voice. "Hold it please!" They turned around and saw him, Ishida, Izumo, and Izumi hurrying toward them, and Aki stuck his arm out just in time to prevent the doors from closing. "Phew, thanks." He said with a smile, panting slightly, as the four of them entered the elevator. "Don't mention it." Aki said, nodding.

The elevator doors closed, and Subaru and Hinata resumed their conversation. "Weird, isn't it? Feels like there's some black box operations happening behind all this. I'm not complaining though. This gotta be one of the best hotels in Okinawa, a real luxurious treat for us students." Subaru said, and Hinata, Aki, and Haruka all nodded in agreement. The elevator came to stop, and with another ding, the doors opened, and the eight filed out the elevator. "As a matter of fact, there is. Not really a black box operation but at least something of the sort." Shibata said somewhat mysteriously as they walked down the marble hallway leading to their rooms.

"Eh? Really?" The four asked in unison, bewildered. "Yeah, remember we said that the teacher booking the hotel made a mistake?" Shibata said, and the four nodded. "Well, that's part of the truth actually." He beckoned them to come closer and told them the truth in a whisper. "Majika yo?!?!" The four all exclaimed after listening to him. "Probably, at least that's what we were told." Shibata said, shrugging. Soon, they arrived at their rooms. "Oh nice, yours is just down the hallway." Subaru said as he opened the door with the key card and Shibata and Ishida, Izumo and Izumi headed for their rooms. "Yep! See you tomorrow, mina-san! Have a good rest of your night!" Shibata said, waving. They waved back, and Subaru, Hinata, and Aki entered their room while Haruka stood at the door, looking into it. "Oh damn! This is sick!!" Hinata shouted as he looked widely around and threw himself onto the bed, bouncing slightly.

"Yours got a really good view...!!! Hope mine gets one like this." Haruka sighed as she looked toward the large window at the back of the room. It was still dark, but from the small lamps outside, they could make out the outline of the beach and the ocean. "Bet it's gonna look fabulous when you wake up." She said, sounding a bit jealous. Noticing the slight jealousy in her voice, Subaru, putting his luggage and backpack down by the bed, felt a bit apologetic to her. Last time they went on a trip together, they were all staying close as a group and she was staying with the four girls, but now, due to this being a school trip, Haruka had to be separated from them and stay in another room with the other girls in their class.

Aki apparently noticed that as well, but he responded very differently to how Subaru did. "Ha, jealous, are you?" He smirked, and Haruka's hand jabbed at his midriff. However, expecting the assault, Aki blocked the punch with his palm with great reflex. "Man I hate you sometimes." Haruka growled in annoyance, pulling back her hand, and Aki flicked his finger on her forehead. "Ah itai!! The fuck was that for you--"
"Ah shut it you. We're graduating after this, who gives a shit about the rules? Give us a word and we'll get you out the room." He said, smirking again, but everyone knew this smirked had a different meaning than before.