Chapter 25.5

After that encounter on the rooftop, Nahoya didn't see you again no matter how much he looked around. There are only a few minutes left before school hours ended, he went back to the classroom to fix his things since he received quite plenty for today.

He skillfully avoided all the girls and those who wanted to hang out with him as he just wanted nothing more than to go home already so he can lazily lay down while eating the chocolate you've made for him.

He placed the orange chocolate box on his desk while he was busy stuffing the love letters he got into his bag and the chocolates in a paper bag he brought with him. Kenji, a classmate and 'friend' of Nahoya, approached him "Holy shit, you got loads of love letters and chocolates damn, teach me your ways"

"Hell nah bro you ain't gettin' bitches, not with that lame-ass hairstyle" he replied without stopping what he was doing or even looking at the guy.

Irked with Nahoya's response he swiped the chocolate on his table and said "Dang, at least gimme one of your chocolates, yeah?"

Nahoya turned around and saw Kenji holding the chocolate that you gave him, he violently grabbed him by the collar and said "Who told ya you could go touchin' my stuff around? huh? Do you wanna die so badly?"

"Oh c'mon dude, it's just one chocolate you still got plenty over there, why a-are you getting so worked up. P-plus you gave me some of your chocolates last year cause there were too many" Kenji nervously explained as he glanced around the classroom to see if anyone could help him but alas everyone instantly avoided his gaze and pretended like nothing was happening, not wanting to get involved.

"I didn't even say anythin' yet and you already took one, jackass" Nahoya tighten his grip on his collar as he flashed a dangerous grin.

"E-ekk! I-" Due to his fear and nervousness he accidentally dropped the chocolate on the floor.

The classroom suddenly got quiet as they felt a shiver down their spine from the cold atmosphere. Earlier they were silently watching the scene while discreetly whispering about the situation but now they wanted nothing more than for the bell to ring so they can leave already.

Nahoya tossed the guy away with great force which made him hit his back on the wall, he gingerly picked up the box and opened it. A vein popped in his head as his smile widen at the sight of the ruined chocolate.

Carefully, he closed and placed it on his desk then turned around, facing his classmates "Don't touch my stuff unless y'all wanna end up like this guy" He warned everyone who was currently in the classroom.

Kenji, who was about to get up after being thrown away like a ragdoll, trembled at the sight of the peach-haired delinquent walking toward him with the obvious intent to beat the shit out of him.

Since he can't avoid it he tightly shut his eyes and then felt Nahoya's fist colliding with his face. A barrage of punches followed as he helplessly took every attack while covering his face with his arms.

Souya watched on the sidelines as his brother beat someone up again, while he wanted to interrupt he could tell that Nahoya was really pissed off and so he hesitated to jump in, plus this isn't the first time he saw his brother like this. Thankfully, the bell rang already and most of their classmates left the room at once except for a few people.

You rushed back to your classroom as soon as you heard the bell only to see your classmates leave the room in a hurry while wearing a frightened expressions. The moment that you entered the classroom you saw the horrendous sight of Kenji being pummeled by Nahoya.

"Hoya' what are you doing?"

Upon hearing your voice, Nahoya promptly stopped and said "Just teachin' this guy a lesson"

"Well stop it, can't you see he's had enough already?" You pointed at the poor guy whose face is all bruised up and blood dripping down his nose.

"Really? I don't think so, he hasn't even apologized yet~"

Kenji immediately did a dogeza (kneeling with his forehead touching the ground) and shouted "I did such an unforgivable action, please forgive me!!"

"That's more I like it, you can go now" Nahoya helped him stand by pulling his arm up, then he whispered "Hope ya don't get too cocky around me and pull that shit again"

"Y-yes!" Kenji left the classroom right away and everyone left in the classroom, including you, took a deep breath of relief.

You avoided Nahoya's gaze on you and instantly left the classroom after grabbing your things.

The peach-haired delinquent watched you leave the classroom abruptly and then went back to his seat where the orange chocolate box was placed. He opened it once more and saw the numerous cracks and the detailed decoration on top of the chocolate now looking atrocious.

Souya, who already had his things with him and ready to go, peered at the chocolate box that Nahoya was staring at and asked "Are you still gonna eat that? Or do you wanna give it to me instead?"

"Nah, I'll still eat it"

This one was just a short chapter, I wasn't actually gonna include this but I wanted to make a Nahoya-centric chapter cause when it's in y/n's POV he's usually shown as a teasing jerk or a Cassanova

This one was just a short chapter, I wasn't actually gonna include this but I wanted to make a Nahoya-centric chapter cause when it's in y/n's POV he's usually shown as a teasing jerk or a Cassanova. The Y/n in this fic is also quite pessimistic plus oblivious to the subtle hints which are not helping their relationship....like I said this is a slow burn, but I hope to finish this story around 35+ chapters.

I'm also not fond of instant romances and over-the-top & straightforward ways of telling romance. I prefer dropping subtle hints rather than screaming it in your faces that they're both in love with each other. However I am still quite lacking in writing, that's why I apologize if it gets too vague and boring or if felt like it's going nowhere.

Also if you guys have any questions regarding the story please don't hesitate to ask because I'll answer them as soon as I can.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!