Iron Pie In My Crusty State |44|

(Check chapter number)

"What the hell did you follow us here for?" Wanda asked sharply.

Pietro placed his hands on a hips, "don't go acting like mama now--if you didn't notice, you were the one who had me in your clutches like a witch. If anything this is on you."

Wanda's mouth dropped open at his audacity. Just as she was about to say something, Natasha silenced them.

"Enough, we're not getting anywhere by arguing about it. First off, where the hell are we?" The woman spoke in a commanding tone, similar to Yelena's.

"I believe we are on another planet," Jarvis started tentatively. Not shit. "The web that I can decipher is quite different. It is a space modified transmitter system. Similar to satelite signals. Our coordinates are approximately the center of the known universe."

Y/n's lips parted in realization, "this is Vormir."

"Great," Fury grumbled. "Romanoff, gimme a gun, will ya?"

"What's the magic word, Patchy?" Pietro smirked.

"Beat me by one second," Y/n told Tony.

"Gotta be faster than that," Pietro smirked at her, running around at the speed of lightning.

Y/n involuntarily opened her mouth and as he was running around, Pietro closed it.

"Hands off, Maximoff," she grumbled while igniting her repulsors.

"You're really gonna shoot him?" Tony asked with a furrowed brow.

"If I have to."

"Do it," Clint chuckled out. "See how he takes it, the little bastard."

"How about we not kill our teammates," Steve pushed down Y/n's extended hands. "Why did you give her this?" He asked Tony who shook his head.

"It was for emergencies. If you didn't see because of your old beagle eyesight, she was about to get shredded. She's not exactly a super soldier, Steven," Tony responded a bit shortly.

"Thanks, by the way," Y/n grinned. She looked down st the line of bright blue running to her arc reactor, "it's so cool," she gushed.

"Yeah--whatever. Don't hurt yourself."

Y/n lips parted, "does this mean I'm an Avenger?"

Clint faced her, "I dub the, Avenger." And then he tapped each shoulder of hers and then smacked her lightly in the forehead for good measure.

"Was that necessary?" Vision asked genuinely.

Y/n rolled her eyes and glanced up at the waiting figure in the distance. "Anyone ready for their first kiss with Mr. Dementor?"

"Do you ever stop with the references?" Fury asked annoyedly.

Y/n grinned at him, "I'll stop with the references when you stop being overly dramatic."

"Never gonna happen," Steve patted her shoulder and then pointed to the figure on the top of the mountain, probably a couple ten feet away. "Let's go before we get sent away again. No use standing around."

They all agreed and started the small track up to the top. It was easy for Y/n and anyone else who could fly (or run) however Natadha, Steve, Clint, Bruce and Fury took the longest. Even though Y/n offered to carry Natasha. Clint practically begged her to which she obliged for a few seconds before accuse tally dropping him.

"What happened to not hurting our teammates?" Bruce asked while stepping of the groaning Clint.

"He's not dead. He's fine," Y/n replied while in the air.