Another Sequel

So this isn't an update on His Little Lavender. You won't find me writing smut about Lavender and Carlos anytime soon so you filthy idiots can put both hands on the phone again.

Yeah I've seen the comments. Don't think I haven't. 🤨🤨

Anyway, now that we're all concentrated properly and can scroll quickly with both of our hands on the screen again, time for more news.

Sequel number 3 is out now.

Vanesia's story
Scarred Butterfly
is up on my profile so if you wish to check that all by all means go ahead.
You don't have to but it's there.

Here's the descriptions to give you a little taste of what you'll receive.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"I think I could enjoy you staring at my lips all day."
My eyes tore themselves away from those said perfect, delectable lips ,which curved upwards so perfectly, and I looked Armani in the eyes which was a mistake in itself. His lips may have sent warmth in between my legs but his eyes sent a type of heat to my stomach which had me feeling like a teenage girl all over again.

I leaned in further knowing that it would give Armani a perfect view of my breasts and when his eyes darted towards my chest I revelled in knowing he could be so easily distracted by me.

My other hand I placed on Armani's cheek and ,after spending the last few seconds staring at my breasts, I loved the way he zoned in on me and me entirely when he looked up. I slowly slid my hand from his cheek and placed it on his chin dragging it closer towards mine.

"I think I could enjoy you staring at my breasts all day but we can't always get what we want, can we Armani?"

When my words had finally soaked in, Armani recovered a little bit of control over his body. His torso laid in between my thighs and I didn't hesitate in wrapping them around him. With my palm still cupping his chin, his own hands came down on my hips ,pulling me closer to him.

"Well, if you asked nicely, beautiful,-"
And there he went again. Leaving me like a puddle in his hands.
"-maybe what you wanted could have become a reality. But, since you didn't, I guess that can't happen, can it ViVi?

****

Vanesia Williams' body is littered with the result of her past. Her past has also given her humour like no other. What happens when God plants a handsome man in the home she's staying in for the summer?

Armani Bravo has had a past of violence. What else can you expect from a Mafia Leader? But, what happens when he meets a girl who jokes about her own struggles and happens to slither her way past the hard shield?

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

And, to answer the question you're all thinking, yes. Yes it will have smut.
Oh my god. Who would have thought it? I mean, His Little Lavender and Axel's Girl were so child friendly. How could the author even think of writing such filth, let alone it be one of the main things her fans actually read her books for?
(Sarcasm intended of course)

You all need to get a love life and trust me, that means something when it's coming from a teenager who's never had a relationship in her life.

But, I'll happily supply you with the smut you need to keep living if you so desire.

Go check it out and you might receive more than smut and maybe a little heartbreak and fluff.
We're all emotional fools here and all love to cry. We can also all read smut with straight faces but at the mere mention of fluff start kicking our legs like lovestruck adults. How coincidental?

And ,if you haven't already, go check out Axel's Girl.
My first sequel of His Little Lavender and is the story of Axel (Lavender and Carlos' first born) and Adalyn (our lovely Lavender replica).
It contains smut. You hear that.
Smuuuuuuuuut
How could you say no?

Here's the description.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

His hand travelled further up my thigh causing my skirt to move along with it. I bit my lip even harder.

"Now Adalyn ,if I do this, there's no escaping me. You're mine after. No one else. Only mine. Meaning no other man or woman will ever touch you like I do. Never. Only me. Do you understand?"

I brought my eyes up to his and nodded my head. He squeezed my upper thigh and I let my lip go to gasp.
"Use your words my sweet girl. Do you understand?"

My breaths came out hard and heavy. My chest heaved up and down rapidly.
"I understand Axel. I understand."

His smirk deepened. A loud moan escaped my mouth and I arched my back off the bed at the feeling of his warm hand suddenly cupping my flower.
"Good girl. My good girl."
He huskily whispered in my ear.

******

A shy, harmless girl with a deep past meets a man she doesn't recognise. The pull she feels towards him is indescribable.

A well-known, ruthless CEO that has had a life of gold casts his eyes on a girl that instantly enraptures his attention.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Anyway, thank you all for reading. And I hope you check the sequels out. I need new fun comments to read and new people to laugh at.
Goodbye