Well That Was One Way For Us to Bond...

A/n: I have an obsession with Virgil incase ya'll don't know✌️

The fact that I wrote this when I already have 10 half finished requested prompts🤌 I just felt like doing basic car omo✌️ i'm not like other girls 🤪✌️

Typical Logan and Roman arguments in this one. Roman makes Logan road rage, which honestly I love😩

Virgil sighed as he packed his bags. Patton Logan and Roman were all yelling in the background about how they couldn't find this or that—and honestly, he just wanted to go back to sleep.

They were going on a road trip because apparently that's how boyfriends spent their off weeks in summer.

Patton explained that it was going to be a bonding exercise for them, since Virgil was fairly new to their poly relationship. He had crushes on them for a long time but his parents disapproved. Though now that he had gained some confidence and moved out of his parents house, he had entered the relationship upon finding out that they all liked him too

It had been a rough, complicated road but they were finally happy and content after a few short months of being together.

Still, Virgil was really nervous about the whole road trip thing. He didn't even know why! He loved his boyfriends and he was very comfortable around them, it was just that, well, he guessed that being trapped in a small space with them would leave no escape from awkward situations.

"Come on Ro! You haven't even told us where we're going yet! Pleeeaaassseee!"  Patton exclaimed with a pout.

Roman rolled his eyes fondly, "Dear, trust me it will all work out. It's nothing special, per Logan's request.."

"I had to help him plan it" Logan sighed, "He was thinking about taking us to France. I told him that was illogical and quite frankly, stupid."

"Now now, don't stifle his creativity like that! He has a lot of ideas in that brain of his!" Patton chastized.

"Yeah, a lot of dangerous ideas. I heard him talking about taking us bungee jumping. Off cliffs!" Virgil chimed in as he brought his bag downstairs, "I would literally pass out."

"I can confirm that he would literally pass out" Logan said.

"It was GOING to be fun!" Roman argued.

"No, it was going to make me have seven panic attacks" Virgil said dryly.

"Guys, come on! We're just driving to a hotel, like four hours away for the beaches, and a zoo, maybe a few other things" Roman said, "no big deal."

"Okay good" Virgil sighed, "just—wait, four hours?"

"Could be longer depending on traffic" Roman shrugged, "speaking of which—we're on time! We should get going. You guys should use the bathroom before we leave because I am not stopping. Especially you with your little baby bladder" Roman smirked, looking at Virgil. His bladder was a running joke at this point honestly, it had gotten them in a few...embarrassing situations.

Virgil tensed up at that information though, missing the joking tone and immediatly going into panic mode. No stops? He hadn't accounted for that...four plus hours in a small car on a hot day and no bathroom stops? With his baby bladder? Yeah, that wasn't going to work....

He made good use of his (possibly last) bathroom break and then helped to load up the van. Roman, of course packed way more than necessary, which lead to the trunk being completely full. Granted, they had a pretty small trunk.

So they filed in with the snacks and drinks, Roman and Patton sat up front (Roman driving if course) and Logan sat in the back next to Virgil.

Everyone else decided to give Virgil some time to mentally prepare himself, because the poor anxious bean had no idea how hectic their road trips could get. There may or may not have been a McDonald'a food fight. And Roman may or may have not accidentally thrown a cheeseburger at Logan's head, causing them to swerve into a ditch—