chapter 16

When Lydia and the others walked out of what was left of the door, Lydia noticed something on one of the dead guys arms, "Stiles?"

At the sound of her voice Scott and Stiles walked out to her, "yeah, lyds? whats wrong?", he followed the direction of her eyes and spotted the same thing she did.

Kneeling down he grabbed the guys arm and looked closer, "They weren't after you guys, they were after me"

"how do you know that?" Jackson was confused to say the least and was also wondering how the fuck everyone is so calm, one look at Isaac told him he was thinking the same.

" well for one, if they were coming after me on their own reasonings then they wouldn't of been so amateur. Two, this mark is a symbol that our biggest rival gang uses. Which means it's not over and this whole time they had been setting a trap waiting for us us to be comfortable and feel safe before they attacked" stiles stood up from his crouched position, "and this was only the beginning, from now onwards they'll be sending in stronger groups until we reach them directly. Then the real fight would begin"

Isaac looked around once before deciding to speak, "ok so, not doubting your weird, ninja, kickboxing, martial arts, assassin shit but um what makes you believe you'll even survive the attacks to reach the main one?"

Bonnie chose to do Stiles a favour and spoke for him, "we've never met this person before but they've tried this strategy before, the only problem is we defeated their little army and they ran before we got to them. We believed they gave up but I guess they just regrouped and thought it through more"

The pack had gone silent until stiles phone rang, "hello?"

They watched his face drop in a mixture of sadness, relief then anger before he hang up and threw his phone at the nearest wall effectively shattering it into pieces.

Before anyone could ask what was going on stiles got in his jeep and sped off.

"STILES!"