Chapter 38

After the scandal with Jungkook broke, lisa's cell phone continued to ring without rest. Because her battery died quickly, she had to charge it with her backup battery.

Although she had covered her face on her date with jungkook, many people had recognized her. Her efforts had all seemed to be in vain because she had been recognized so quickly. Her name was at the top of every search engine's list in no time.

Lalisa Manoban

Model Lalisa

Jeon Jungkook Lalisa Manoban

Within a day, her name was associated with jungkook's name on the search engines. Starting with Jisoo to yunni, everyone that knew her began to contact her. lisa called Jisoo and a few other people she was close to in order to explain what was going on. Jisoo congratulated her, and Yunni seemed flustered.

- I'm glad! I'm so glad! Actually, I was afraid I'd made a mistake by telling him your address. But Jungkook-ssi kept asking, so I couldn't keep rejecting him... And I also knew how beautiful your love was, so I wanted it to work out in the end... Either way, I'm glad everything worked out. yunni earnestly congratulated her. After thanking her, she moved on to her next call.

After that, unknown numbers began to call her. She even made a mistake and accepted a call she meant to reject.

- Lalisa-ssi? I'm a reporter from One Sound. Do you acknowledge the scandal between you and Jeon Jungkook-ssi? Everyone thinks it's Lalisa-ssi. If it is you, would you please have an interview with me? I'll write the article in your favor.

Before she could say anything, the reporter said everything he wanted to say.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit busy right now." After giving him her response, she quickly ended the call. After that, she was flooded with requests for interviews from newspapers and magazines. She wanted to ask them how they had gotten her phone number.

However, her agency called her to complain that they weren't able to get any work done because of the barrage of inquiring calls.

- The calls are coming in like rain. We can't focus. We're completely paralyzed. I don't know how they got my number, but they called me to ask about you. What is going on?' The director of her agency sighed in frustration. lisa was just about to ask how they had gotten her number, but she decided against it. These people were able to get her director's phone number, so finding her phone number was a piece of cake to them.

- But are you really dating Jungkook? It's not just someone who looks like you? I saw the photo, and it did look like you, but you've never said anything about it, so I wasn't sure. After he finished with his whining, the director asked in a doubtful tone.

"Yes, it's me."

- Wow, really? I didn't even know. How did you two meet?

"We went to the same high school."

- So what they're saying on the internet is true. You two were classmates in high school. So you've been dating since then... I really didn't know. What should we do now? Should we keep telling them that we don't know? Or should we say that it isn't you? What should we do? lisa stared at her phone before opening her mouth.

"Tell them it's me."

- Can I really do that? The director asked cautiously as if he'd wanted this all along. If they acknowledged the scandal between her and jungkook, there would be countless opportunities filling up her schedule.

"Yes." More than that, lisa didn't want to hide anymore. jungkook hadn't even put on a hat and openly held her hand.

"Don't worry about other people. Just focus on us. We've lost so much time because we were so conscious of other people." His eyes and his behavior were telling her this. Even if she wasn't as confident as jungkook , she didn't want to hide anymore.

She only acknowledged their relationship on their official announcement and rejected any requests for an interview. Then she ended the call with the director.

Not ten minutes after she had ended the call with the director, an article with the headline 'Jeon Jungkook lalisa Manoban. Passionately in love' was released. Before she could finish reading the article, she received an inevitable call.

It was her father.