02 | ᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

It was night out already, and you were driving to nowhere in particular, maybe find another house to loot up. Luca was in the passenger seat, trying not to pass out from exhaustion. He confessed earlier at the store that he wanted to stick together, and you being the attached person you were, agreed.

The side of his head was pressed against the glass window, staring out the darkness. You glanced at his side profile, "you can sleep right now, you know that right? It's not like I'm gonna drop you off in the middle of the road."

The blonde hummed, "dont wanna." He exhaled deeply, exhausted from God knows what he been through before you met. You shrugged, leaving him alone knowing he will probably fall asleep later on.

Your fingers tapped on the steering wheel lightly, humming the same song you whistled earlier. "Hey Luca?" You called out, eyes not leaving the road. Said blonde hummed in reply, ushering you to continue, "What happened to you before we met? Just out of curiosity, I just want to know how you ended up in the same convenience store."

Luca's head moved from the window, and he looked at you. "Some jackass stole my car while I was looting for food." He frowned at the memory. He'll never get his precious car back, and it's all that theifs fault. Your brows raised in amusement, "Seriously?" You snorted, making Luca whine.

"It's not funny. That car was the whole reason I'm alive right now." He whimpered dramatically. You took one hand off the steering wheel, moving it to pat him on his broad shoulders. "Well if luck passes by, we might get your car back if we see the 'jackass' again." You consulted him, but he shook his head.

"No. I want him dead." He said, a shadow casting over his eyes. You shivered, gosh he can be cute and scary too? What a man.

"Okaayy big man, we'll leave that job to the zombies, okay?" You smiled nervously, your hand returning back to the steering wheel in fright. Luca snapped back in reality, "Sorry that came out all of a sudden. But I still want them dead."

"Luca, go to sleep."

"I think this is everything I need

"I think this is everything I need.." You whispered to yourself, looking at the bag full of food and other necessities.

You looked over at Luca, who seemed to be having fun bullying the dumb zombie that was stuck behind a tall counter.

"Be careful over there." You called out to him, watching in amusement as the other individual continued to bully the zombie.

You heard footsteps behind you, making you turn your head. Luca looked in your bag, seemingly in interest, "Hmmm, don't you think we'll need other guns too? What if we run into a big crowd of zombies in the future." He mentioned, tilting his head curiously while you were processing the fact he thinks you'd still be together in the future.