Prologue

Kenji Pov (10 years old)
I run excitedly to Kaasan and Kaachans room, now that Uncle Naru is Hokage I bet Kaasan will have more time to help me train. Maybe even be able to take Yushiko and Yushino to the park to play with Himawari.

"You going to have to break the news to them today Chiyo." I stop in the hall seeing the door to there room cracked open.

I suppress my chakra like Kaasan showed me and tip-toe closer. What are they talking about what news does Kaasan need to break to us? I lean closer to the door when its pulled open causing me to stumble, "You know your good at suppressing chakra but you have awhile before you surpass me."

Standing straight I smile sheepishly at both Kaachan and Kaasan, "Err gomen...." Kaasan smirks slightly and ruffles my hair, I slap her hand away with a scold.

"Easy tiger how about we spend the day  as a family and go have a picnic?" I nod my head rapidly, "Yes I'll go tell Yushiko and Yushino!" I run out of there room and towards the twins room.

"Yush! Hiko! Come on we're going to go on a picnic with Kaasan and Kaachan!" Both twins poke there heads out of there playhouse. There pink hair kept in neat ponytails with the white streak framing there face.

They scamble over eachother then run to me, "Really Oniichan?!"

Yushino gasp and grabs my arm her turquoise eyes widing in excitement, "Is Kaasan going with us?!" I grin, "Yea she is now come on we have to help Kaachan pack the picnic basket." They run past me and I shake my head slightly before following them. When we get to the kitchen both Kaachan and Kaasan where already in the kitchen making sandwiches.

"Good timing you three why don't you get the bag of grapes and chips out and put it in the basket?" Yushino and Yushiko run over to the fridge, guess that leaves me to get the chips.

After we pack everything in our picnic basket we head out. I hold Yushiko hand as we walk threw the village. Yushino skips ahead of us, "So where are we going Kaachan?" She thinks for a moment before smiling slighty, "A really pretty place both you and your Kaasan use to go to when we where teenagers."

"I still can believe Senju-hime married her shes so ugly." My eyes drift off to these two women standing by a fruit stand. I narrow my eyes but before I can walk over to them Kaasan pulls me back.

I glare at her slightly until she makes her way to the two women, what is she going to do? Kaasan crosses her arms her chest her face blank.

"Mind repeating that?"

They both pale slightly, "S-Senju-hime we didn't mean it!" I gulp when I noticed Kaasan gaze darken slightly, "Apologize to my family and never let me see you both again." They both bow quickly, "We're sorry!" I snicker slightly when they run off, "Woww Kaasan you can be really scary!" Yushiko exclaimes with wide eyes, "I'm only scary to bullies there all just jealous of how beautiful your Kaachan is anyway."

I scrunch my nose up as Kaasan gives Kaachan a quick kiss on the lips. Yushino and Yushiko giggle as Kaachan cheeks turn slightly pink, "L-Lets keep going."

Kaachan stutters a little as she grabs Kaasan's hand and we begin walking again. I grow confused as we walk threw the forest until a clearing comes into view.