Night Time Problems(Pt. 1)

A/n: Ya'll already know I gotta add angst in there about the previous foster homes being

A/n: Ya'll already know I gotta add angst in there about the previous foster homes being..*ahem* less than kind to him about these accidents.

I'm always reluctant to add angst to these because of triggers, and I don't want to like, trigger people unnecessarily. Also I just realized I never add TW's to this and more often than not, I do add angst

FOR urdadlolz123 who is a wonderful provider for prompts😌

So, TRIGGER WARNING;

•Bullying

•Sexual assault kind of?

I may have missed a lot, please I wrote half of this yesterday and the other half just now

Virgil sighed as he woke up. Another accident. He wasn't surprised really, just annoyed that he was like this. He hated being an inconvenience like this, especially when he was just adopted! He didn't want his new parents to find out—no, he wanted to be as little as a burden upon them as he possibly could.

Quietly, he got up and stripped his bed of his sheets, and everything else that was wet. He made his way to the bathroom and took all of his clothes off, wiping himself down and putting his soaking clothes with the sheets. He redressed himself and made his way to the laundry room to take care of the mess.

He popped them in the washing machine and set the timer, before heading off to his room to do some reading.

When the timer beeped he put them in the drying machine and repeated the same process.

He did this every night. He had no intentions of bis parents finding out about his little problem, as the previous foster home hadn't been kind to him at all. They'd yell at him and call him names and punish him for it.

That really just confirmed to him just how unloved he was there.

He didn't want Patton or Logan to fins out about this and become disappointed in him, he wanted to make them proud of him.