Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)

A/n: FINALLY, it's summer break

Now I can write more, which means more chapters 😌😌😌

Speaking of which, fallen_willow_tree this one's for you! Thanks for requesting!

Also Reminder that Roman and Remus are 16, and Virgil's 13

Also I genuinely need to see a doctor I should not be getting sick this much😭

Once everything was brought to Patton's attention by his wonderful husband, Logan, he began to pay closer attention to what was going on between the boys. He began listening and looking for signs, and he found out quite a lot, actually.

The twins would bully and tease Virgil relentlessly, most of the time physically as well. He looked very uncomfortable, and even fearful whenever they drew near him. Patton hated that look in his dark strange son's eyes, so he and Logan came up with a plan.

When the twins went to go visit their dad the following week, they'd be alone with Virgil, therefor could question him without the twin's input.

Since they still had a few days, the dads tried to see if the problem would end up resolving itself somehow.

It didn't.

————————————————————

Virgil just felt numb.

He felt alone and dejected. He watched his parents interacting with the twins so kindly, laughing and having a great time. He sat there, pushing the food around on his plate as they talked.

He felt like an outcast in his own home.

He was so far beyond the point of breaking down and sobbing. He had woken up to a few too many wet sheets being pulled over his head, too many comments, too much physical violence—he didn't know how to cope with this. So he just did what he always would—he shut down.

Tears didn't even prick in his eyes as he thought about how, of course Patton would care more for them. They were his nephews. They were actual, blood related.

He was just..he was just..some kid.

He glanced up as he watched Remus and Roman go to put their dishes away, screaming about something Virgil didn't care to hear.

They made their ways out of the house, "don't worry Remus won't drive!" Roman called.

Remus had manifested a dildo out of nowhere and smacked Roman in the face with it, screaming obscenities. No, literally, Remus what the hell did he pull that out of his ass?—

"WHY IS IT WET?!" Roman screamed as he closed the door.

It was silent for a little bit before Patton came over to Virgil and put a hand on his shoulder, "Buddy? Are you okay?"

And suddenly, all of his emotions came flooding back. Before he knew it he had tears running down his face, his lip quivering and hands shaking, "N—No" he cried, leaning into Patton's touch and covering his face.

"What happened with you guys?" Logan questioned, "I feel—hah, listen to me—feel-I feel like you're hiding something from us. Didn't we tell you to come to us if they did something?"

Virgil sniffled, "I was—I was scared...they're bigger and stronger and scarier than me!" He defended.

"What did they do?" Patton asked gently, leading him to the couch. Logan and Patton sat on either side of him.