33.

"Heyy sissy" Amelia squealed over the phone as she eat her pineapples not caring for the people around her but only her sister "I- lia ain't you ass on the plane why you calling me, you know I'm busy" Kim answered walking away from the noise.

"I'm just excited and I miss you" Amelia frown and Kim sigh before looking back when one of the designers called for her "lia you know how much I love you yeah?"

"But?"

"I have to go" Amelia rolled her eyes at that "fine!, that's why I don't actually miss you" she lied and Kim chuckle before hanging up deadass knowing that Amelia misses her.

She head back into the mansion and smiled at how beautiful it looked before quickly heading around the back to see if the design was to her liking "perfect" she smiled.

.

"Daniella!" Someone yelled for Daniella which annoyed her since she just wanted to leave to see her lover, sighing she turned around with the most annoyed look only to see the person she thought she would never be seeing again.

She regret turning around or ever stopping, she turned back around and walk out the store heading to her car only to hear footsteps behind her and with one spin the person was pressed against her car harshly and the blade up to the woman's throat "what the fuck do you want" Daniella gritted out pushing the blade closer to her skin.

"Still so rough daddy" the woman said biting her lip and Daniella look at her in disgust before removing from her and flicking the blade back in and slip it into her pocket "I'm giving you five seconds to get the fuck out of my face Rebekah" Daniella gritted out.

"Oh come on baby"

"1"

"Ella you know you love me"

"2"

"You'll never hurt me and that bitch you h-"

"3"

"4"

"Fine I'll leave but I'll be back" the ex smirk before walking away and Daniella got in her car feeling disgust but shook it off and head to the mansio. She arrived not too long and went in immediately spotting Kim who smiled at her and walk up to her.

"So much for being flash" Kim chuckle and told the guys to get the things outside before reaching up to kiss Daniella but she quickly back away "I feel dirty" Daniella said with a sigh and Kim glance behind her before looking back at what caught her attention "what's that" Kim pointed to the red lips print on Daniella's neck.

"What?" Daniella asked and Kim pull her then carry her to the room up stairs to get some privacy "that thing on your neck..." Kim mumble and Daniella sigh before looking in the mirror and saw it "fuck"

"Can we talk?" Daniella asked and Kim nod staying calm then sat on the bed beside Daniella and so Daniella told her everything "soo like she was obsessed?" Kim asked and Daniella nod "well I mean what's there not to be obsessed about" Kim smiled

"Ok not the point" she said when Daniella didn't smile back "uh I'm not mad or anything or uh jealous which is a lie I am but I won't show also an unknown number sent me an picture of you and someone, you like choking people a lot" Kim stated before showing Daniella the Picture.

"It was at an ba-"

"I know and I believe you" Kim smiled before reaching over then stopped and pull back "shower and you'll get a kiss" Kim smiled before leaving the room and Daniella sigh but felt a little joy that her lover was mature enough to understand.