Locked in the Bathroom

A/n: My friend showed almost everyone I know on discord this omo book 💀 I'm dying of embarrassment

For MegaChad9000

Logan gasped as he was shoved into the bathroom out of nowhere, Roman Virgil and Patton close behind. Remus was on the other side of the door cackling manically and Roman began to pound on the door after the shock of what had just happened passed.

Patton suggested that they just try to unlock the door, though Virgil had pointed out with some tension in his voice that the door handle was broken off and Remus had locked it from the outside.

"Remus i'm going to kill you!" Roman exclaimed as he punched the door so hard that his knuckles turned a deep shade of red within seconds.

Virgil jumped at the sound, knowing that an angry Roman was a scary Roman, and hid behind Patton.

Patton gasped, "Roman, kiddo! You aren't going to be killing anybody! Now, you're scaring my dark strange son, and if I see a tear run down his face then I will physically fight you!"

Roman sighed, rubbing his sore knuckles gently, "sorry Pat, sorry Virgil..."

"Logically, we should be fine until he lets us out. This bathroom is quite spacious and in addition to that, we have water in here and a toiler in case any of us are in need of the facilities. And if we get hungry, I know Patton keeps a stash of snacks in the cabinet under the sink" Logan chimed, adjusting his glasses.

"Janus isn't here to reign him in" Virgil muttered, "I expected worse than this, honestly."

"While I was in the middle of processing professor speck's nerd language, I came across one small detail—you want I, Prince Roman, to drink tap water?!" He scoffed.

Logan scoffed with the same energy, "Roman, tap water will not kill you, I can assure you that tap water is just the same as water you would drink from say, the refrigerator."

"No it's not!" Roman exclaimed, "it tastes horrible!"

Logan rolled his eyes, "fine. Die of dehydration I don't care."

"I doubt Remus will have us in there for that long, right?" Patton chuckled.

Virgil looked down.

"Right?!?"

————————————————————

It had been an hour later when Virgil had felt the need to pee. He sighed, because of course he would be the first one that needed to. He glanced around the room. Roman was sitting on the counter right next to the toilet taking instagram pictures. Damn you Roman.

Patton was sitting in the bathtub looking at cat pictures, bless his little giggling heart, and Logan was just sitting on the floor leaning against the door and jiggling his knee around. Huh, Logan never fidgeted, weird.