𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

EXCUSE MISTAKES. 🫡

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIAMARCH 7TH

MARCH 7TH.2019 (Continued from last chapter)!
█████████████████████████████████████

"Mommy I missed you!" Micah ran into Essence's legs as soon as she opened up the front door. Wrapping his tiny arms around her, He closed his eyes slightly moving from side to side softly patting the back of her thighs.

Chuckling at her little one, Essence picked his bag up from off the floor before lifting him up leaving kisses on his cheeks. "Happy Birthday babe, and I missed you too" She told him leaving Duke stranded at the door.

"Tank you mommy, Du?" He said in a questioning tone causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

Micah had gotten so used to "Du'" that when he came home from being with duke, Kentrell was who he was prepared to see other than his mother.

"Du' is not here, but he will be here later on for your birthday party!" She told him making him cheese brightly.

Clearing his throat, Duke stepped foot in the house, shutting the door behind him making his presence known. "Who the fuck is a Du'?" He let out a deep chuckle with a confused look on his face.

"Du' is Kentrell, that's just what me and Ky calls him." Essence told him and he hummed nodding his head. "Anyways what's all that in your hands?"

"Some of Ky gifts that he wanted to bring home instead of keeping at the house."

"I thought you wanted to keep the things you buy for him at your house?" She asked watching him sit the gifts bags down in the corner.

"I did, but he put up a fight about bringing them back over here with him, so I just let em. I got that shit for you taken care of though, Ian know if you wanted to do it or what, but I just went ahead and did it cause you be slowly torturing people and ain't nobody got time for that."

"How was it?" Essence smiled widely making Duke chuckled and shake his head.

"Don't bring up my past, That's not me anymore. What the fuck happened to that?"

"First of all, When it comes to mine, imma backtrack how many times I need to. That shit goes straight out the window and you know that, but that doesn't mean throw it back up in my face how you did the night you was here."