Vol. 2 Prologue

There's Five types of non-standard humans which most acclaimed monsters of this world. Those are the SSS Rank Adventurers, Legendary Adventurers, Saints, Great Sages and Heroes. One of these could take down a single nation all by themselves if they wanted to, that's how powerful they are.

There's also some individuals or beings that rivals or surpasses them in strength and abilities such as the Dark Knight, Demon Lords, Demon Kings, Dragon Lords, Ancient Dragons, Behemoths, Various Divine Beasts and Leviathan. Also, there's some ordinary at the same time are not; animals such as Fenrir which a animal at the size of mountain which have the strength rivals to ancient dragon. They are just regular animals which magically inept and lacked magic crystals on their body thus they were categorized as ordinary animals like Pigs or chickens.

But in my eyes, that person is also not ordinary.

"Stop it already! You guys already destroyed half of this place!." (?)

"Haha! Sorry!." (?)

"I'm the one who discovered it on the first! Why stealing the prey of others!." (?)

"Don't worry! We won't take any credits and rewards, we will give it to you whole!." (?)

"I don't give a damn about that!." (?)

A young black haired man with a strange rifle musket fired his gun obliterating a door then threw something which caused a powerful explosion, destroying the structure in mere seconds.

Additionally, before our subordinates there noticed, the two young women he accompanied with is the .... Hero Amelia and Great Sage Charlotte. On the variables to considered and possibly run into, these two monsters of all things?!

The multi-chanter Great Sage fired all of her magical projectiles nonstop and the Hero who also known to love battle more than anything else assualted our personnels above the underground research labs we set up.

Seems our forces was pressured so much, they decided to use our Trump cards. The game is over once they opened that.

Hundreds of mutated monsters, genetically engineered monsters and monster hybrids we made from the scriptures we recovered from the ruins of highly advance civilization which perished tens of thousands of years ago. They began to swarm the place, the individual strength of these are Upper A-Rank and some S-Rank monsters which should more than enough to kill the heroes here and the unkown fairly strong individual they accompanying, or I thought so.

"Liam! The energies coming from those monsters are quite crazy! You should withdraw! They are too strong for you to handle!." (Charlotte)

"Ah?! I didn't hear ya!." (Liam)

"Don't be stupid! Those are powerful enough to take down and overwhelm an S-Rank mercenary! Hey Amelia stop him!." (Charlotte)

"Let him as be." (Hero Amelia)

The Sage tried to warn the naive mercenary who yet to know the horrors of those experimental monsters but he didn't listen at all.  She also tried to ask for help from the hero but she was shutdown.

The hero meanwhile unleashed a barrage of slashes which extending for several hundred meters. Destroying some of the monsters in the process. But that's not enough.

"They are tough, they should be swept in one combo." (Hero Amelia)

The hero was displeased by the fact she didn't managed to defeat our creations.

"Let's get serious then." (Hero Amelia)

The hero began to rapidly gathered aura on her body and Immediately transferred to her sword. Then she unleashed it, the power that I haven't seen in my eyes manifested here. It's was... I'm speechless.