Goblet Of Fire: Bloopers and Behind

Scene: Behind the scenes with Y/N.

"See in this photo?" Y/N showed off a photo to the camera.

"That's Emma." 

He chuckled, pointing at the picture of Emma, covered in whipped cream during their the shooting of their third movie. Y/N was currently waiting with Tom while Emma, Daniel and Rupert spoke to the directors about the Quidditch World Cup scene.

"Y/N! I told you not to show that to anyone!" Emma whined upon hearing the mention of her name.

"You look cute!" Y/N chuckled, lifting the photo above his head so she couldn't grab it from him.

"It's not my fault you kept missing my mouth!" Emma argued, jumping up to reach the photo.

Y/N leaned down, capturing Emma's lips into his own.

"I didn't miss just now, did I?" He smirked, tucking the photo back into his pocket.

"I can't tell if you guys are in character or if you literally just argue like an old couple." Tom laughed at the two's antics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: In an interview for the Goblet Of Fire.

"So Y/N, Emma. Y/N and Hermione get even closer in this movie." The interview said, staring at the couple.

"Yeah, that's right." Emma politely answered.

"In real life, are you two dating?" The interviewer asked with a teasing smile.

"Well- uh." Emma stuttered, trying to keep a big grin from forming on her face.

"Yeah!" Y/N answered enthusiastically.

"Honestly though, if you ask me, Emma is just as aggressive as Hermione is."

Emma playfully hit him on the shoulder, making them all giggle.

"My point proven." Y/N chuckled, taking her hand into is.

"I'm curious. Hermione was proven to have fallen for Y/N first. Who was it that fell first in your relationship?" The interviewer questioned, folding his legs.

"Actually-"

"Y/N definitely fell first." Emma chuckled, cutting him off.

"Guilty as charged." Y/N smiled softly.

"Emma had a crush on Tommy so I desperately tried to annoy her for her attention..."

"Well, it seems to have worked huh?" The interviewer winked at Y/N.

"Yeah. To be fair, he at least asked me out earlier than Y/N asked Hermione out." Emma grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Filming for the scene by the lake where Ron wanted Hermione to tell Y/N and Harry about the dragons.

Emma and Rupert whispered amongst each other before Emma walked up to the two boys who were currently out of frame.

"Uh..." Emma acted out, stuffing her hands into her coat.

Y/N poked his tongue out at her, making her giggle.

"Y/NNNN..." Emma whined, running at him with a hug.

"This is why you're nicknamed giggles." Daniel teased her.

"It's not my fault Y/N keeps making me laugh!" Emma giggled into his chest.

"It's not my fault I'm so funny!" Y/N chuckled, kissing her on the head.