Loss of Composure

A/n: For bellareadsthings thank you for being so patient!!

Janus popped up into the video, rolling his eyes and looking at where his nails should've been under his gloves. He shifted from foot to foot, trying not to make his little situation known.

He had been just about to use the restroom when he felt a tugging, signifying that it was time for him to come down for the video.

Sure, he could just go and use the bathroom—no harm done, but he felt kinda weird doing that. A tad bit embarrassed, if you will. The other's still didn't trust him much, and he couldn't really blame them—he was deceit after all.

He supposed it was also a matter of privacy. He didn't like other's, even Remus, knowing when he needed the bathroom. He felt like it was a private thing that he shouldn't have to announce.

Remus had very different viewpoints though—if he had to go he'd practically scream it before running off and slamming the door shut behind him.

Now, Janus, he was far more composed than Remus, at least until the door was closed, opting to walk casually instead of quickly, and close the door as normally as he possibly could.

But—but it wasn't that bad..nothing more than a mild inconvenience...though, he was pretty full, he hadn't gone in several hours..and he had been putting it off for quite a while.

So he just shook the thoughts off and stayed put. He added his input to the conversation when needed and quipped back at Roman when he oh so cleverly insulted him. The quicker they got it done, the quicker he could head off to the restroom.

Though life hadn't quite worked out in his favor. When did it ever? Just thirty minutes into the video Janus was squirming and shifting around like crazy. He tried to stifle his movement with crossing his legs, but his efforts were fruitless.

Listening to the conversation, Janus could tell he didn't have anything of value to add to it anymore, and was hoping that he'd be able to take a trip to the restroom soon. He really needed a break.

He figured that he was going to have to ask, but every time he opened his mouth he just couldn't get the words out. He blushed not because he was embarrassed, but that he was embarrassed that he was embarrassed. It shouldn't be a big deal! Hell, he didn't even have to ask—all he had to do was say he was going to the bathroom. What were they going to do? Stop him?

Even if they did, they'd most likely just say "now's not a good time, wait a minute." But Janus didn't have a minute—gosh, he knew he didn't have a minute..and it was humiliating to know that he was teetering off the edge so quickly.

He forced himself to stop squirming. No—he wasn't some-some child. He was perfectly capable of holding his bladder like an adult until they finished the video.

So he stayed put and kept his composure, only giving into the slight knee jiggle or shifting of his weight that could be chalked down to restlessness.

Janus was standing in Patton's spot. Which was by the wall where everyone else had a pretty good view of him. He got more nervous as eyes continued to look his way—especially the suspicious, prying eyes of Virgil and Roman. They were onto him. Uh oh.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked with zero tact.

"I—um—nothing, just trying to remember my lines" Janus mumbled.

"..By moving around so much you're literally shaking the blinds?" Virgil questioned, leaning against the wall and scratching at his black nail polish.

Janus sighed. This was going to be his only chance to tell them—"fine, I kinda have to use the restroom, but it's fine."