8 - Aftermath

Art Drawn By Me! This is the scene from Chapter 7!

Also, it's come to my attention that some people can not read and/or properly translate Unit's speaking font. So I will change it from here on out.

Unit 001 speaking: "It will look like this, hum..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

All Might was shocked considerably when he caught sight of the young man from before. He'd crashed like a meteor in front of Young Bakugou, and then proceeded to protect him from the villains trying to get to him. He looked different from before, that damaged armor gone.

But it only revealed that he had more wounds hiding beneath, and the sight sent All Might into a rage against his opponent, "What have you been doing to that young man, All For One?!"

All For One laughed at his opponent's anger, "Nothing, All Might, I could do nothing to that thing."

His words angered the hero further, "He is no 'thing'!" He punched his enemy again, sending him flying back into a nearby building, "He is a person, one I will not allow to stay in your clutches any longer!" He declared.

He did not even consider that All For One was actually being honest.

He had encountered the robot months ago through the doctor. Even if it was a corpse, he would still be able to take their quirk and use it for whatever he wanted.

But when he tried to, he was negated. All For One, negated! It was ludicrous.

He couldn't get any farther than just beneath the armor, no matter how hard he pushed. It was to the point that All For One didn't believe his robotism to be a quirk at all, but his actual state of being.

It fascinated and confused him. He'd been alive for a very long time, but even he had never heard of something or someone like this existing. Something new in his many years of life had appeared. But he believed it to be broken completely, and not even he could do more to it, so he left it be to continue his plans.

But now it was here, functioning and fighting even in that dire state.

No human he'd ever seen could live through what that thing had. He, his doctor, his successor, and his successor's allies had all done something to it that would leave a normal human dead many times over.

But here it was, defending the child his successor had taken interest in.

He was as fascinated as he was furious at being tricked.

"Person? A questionable opinion."

"Shut up!"

Blows continued to be exchanged. Heavy hits and wounds were received and dished out. The children he'd sensed behind the wall made their move, and so had that thing. He'd never seen such energy before, so dense it made the air weigh down around them.

A buzz could be felt, like tangible static.

'Such power I could not steal.'

And it tossed the child in the air to his rescuers before going completely still and dark. He supposed that this time, it really was dead. He turned to 'look' at his opponent, hoping to get a reaction from him to that fact.