fifty seven

"If we had 5 more minutes"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Everyone places! Itadori stop eating all the croissants, Megumi act happy! Gojo-sensei don't eat the cake pops!"Nobara yelled towards the boys.

Itadori and Gojo frowned as they walked back to the living room of Norie's apartment, they sat down with Megumi in the middle and Nobara stood in front of them with a clip board.

"Okay! So today is a very special day, and when I mean special it is so freaking special that your birthdays mean nothing!"she spoke sternly.

"That's mean-I don't care!"Nobara cut Itadori off with a scream causing him to flinch

"Our job is to make this the best party ever"

"I'll be in charge with decorations and cake! Gojo-sensei you are in charge with drinks and also gift with Itadori and Megumi"Nobara says and then throws the clip board behind her.

"Understand?!"

"Yes ma'am!"Gojo and Itadori yell but Megumi only nodded.

"Great! Now scram maggots!"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Okay, I'll be buying some wine and champagne and do you babies want any apple juice pouches?"Gojo spoke as he and the teen boys followed.

"Yes!"Itadori spoke with happiness.

"No"Megumi responded.

The boys went to the soda aisle while Gojo went to the alcohol section, he had a very questionable look, trying to see which wine and champagne Norie would like.

"Dry? No it tastes like ass...semi sweet? Absolutely"he spoke to himself and grabbed a bottle and then his eyes landed on one that made him smile.

Gojo grabbed the same champagne they had at their wedding and left to where Megumi and Itadori are.

He whistled and saw them crouched down in front of a chip shelf, he rose an eyebrow and says "what?"

Gojo then gasped and yelled "Are they after you?! God no leave me out of this! I'm not going back to jail!"

"Shut up! My mom's behind us!"Megumi whispered harshly.