Chapter 48

While Tae was off getting ready for bed, Jungkook climbed into the tent, turning on the lantern hanging from a hook on the ceiling. Earlier, they had set up a giant airbed in the tent with some sleeping bags on top. They both climbed into their sleeping bag and Jungkook was immediately next to Maddy cuddling on her.

Maddy giggled, "We should probably not cuddle since Tae will be in here with us."

Jungkook's lower lip came out just like Maddy's usually did when she pouted. "We will just cuddle until he gets here, how about that?" Maddy nodded.

They couldn't get that close, both being inside sleeping bags. But Jungkook's face hovered over hers. He brushed her hair off of her face. "Now that we are alone, can you tell me what made you so sad? You know how much it hurts me when you are sad."

Maddy shook her head, "Nah. I will tell you later, I just want to have a nice weekend, okay?"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, "You are too stubborn for your own good, Madison, you know that right? I might be able to help, you never know." When she just shook her head, he raised an eyebrow at her, "Maybe I should use stronger tactics to get it out of you. Should I use rewards or punishments? Hmmm, let me think."

Maddy's eyes got big with faked outrage, "Punishments?! You wouldn't dare!"

Jungkook smiled, "Tickling would be the obvious punishment, Sunshine. I'm just not sure how easy it would be to tickle you while you are so tightly wrapped in a sleeping bag."

Maddy giggled, "Well, rewards sounds much nicer anyway, but I really can't talk about it yet, Kookie." Her face got more serious with her last words.

Jungkook's face hovered over hers, "Let's start with easy questions then." Maddy felt his minty breath on her cheek. "Were you telling the truth that Juwon didn't say anything mean to you?"

Maddy gave a little smile, "Yes, he never said a word to me. Once we left Chem, I followed behind him towards the office and we never spoke." Jungkook lowered a nice kiss on her lips for her reward and was happy to find she had freshly applied cherry chapstick on.

"Mmmm, delicious." Maddy smiled big at his compliment. "You said 'toward the office', did you ever make it to the office?"

Maddy was quiet for a moment, "No." Jungkook lowered his lips onto hers again this time running his tongue across her lower lip and Maddy opened her mouth, hoping for more. But he pulled away, leaving his lips just a centimeter above hers, ready to give the next reward.

"Did someone or something stop you before you got to the office?" Jungkook's eyes showed how deeply he was thinking about all of this.

Maddy paused again, "Yes, someone stopped me." She wanted to answer as many questions as she could because Jungkook's kisses were too nice to pass up.

"You are doing so good, Sweetness." Jungkook whispered as he gave a longer more passionate kiss this time. And again, he pulled back hovering right over her lips.

"Was it a teacher or a student who stopped you?" Jungkook reached his hand up to her face, his thumb brushing over her cheek.

"A student." Maddy's voice sounded breathy. Her hands were playing with the sleeves of his short sleeve shirt, also brushing over his biceps.

"You are being such a good girl, Maddy." He whispered as he kissed her lips again then left them to kiss along her jaw to her neck. "Was it a boy or a girl who stopped you?" He continued his suckling kisses on her neck.

She really didn't want him to stop. Caught up in his kisses, her voice sounded a little forced, "A boy." Jungkook nibbled along the base of her neck and he remembered the spot that made her moan when he hit it. Her moan came as she whispered his name, "Koooookie."