3◎

Appearing in the house, she seems happy. Why wouldn't she, after all, she is done with her last semester. Twirling around twice she throws her bag on the sofa and heads towards the kitchen. She circumambulates the kitchen counter and opens the vessel to look at the dishes. She scrunches her nose not finding anything edible, for her.

She took her bag from the couch and ascended the stairs lazily. Entering her bedroom, she took out a baby pink color pajama set that she bought recently and straightly went to the bathroom. She wants to pamper herself today, to regain the energy that exams have drained from each cell of her body. All those extra self-care things. Staring with scrubbing her body with The Body Shop rose scrub to shaving her body with shaving gel and completing the process after applying moisturizer. She scrubs her face too, following with a face pack and sheet mask, and eye mask.

Detangling her hair with her fingers she applied hair serum.

"Kitna sahi feel hora hai." She beamed.

"Aakifah, yeh apney order Kiya hai." She opened the door and accept the things her maid is giving. She ordered one pizza and burger before stepping into the washroom.

She lays on her stomach, her knees are bent and legs are in the air and her feet are crossed. Watching again Business Proposal she munches her pizza.

"My little wife like watching kisses, uhh? She halts her movement and immediately turns back. With his hands in his pockets, he's standing stuck to the door. Smirk plastered on his lips. His hair is falling on his forehead, little stubble and his lips are extended on the left side showing his simper.

"What are you doing here?" She yelled gritting her teeth.

"Tumse milne aaya hun." He answered cockily taking dangerously slow steps toward her.

"Mujhe nhi milna" She feels weird in the pit of her stomach due to his peculiar gaze. Why he has to be so dominant, intimidating, rude, aggressive, and apathetic. She frowns thinking about all the adjectives that suit him so well.

He sat in front of her and gripped her cheeks tightly.

"What are you doing? leave me!!" She said struggling to come out of his hold.

"Itna muu kyun chalta hai tumhara." He voiced himself. She completely ignores his words.

"Yeh sab kya dekhti hou, samjh aata hai kuch." Holding her hair he swirled around his finger. He tried to calm himself by changing the subject. He doesn't want to sound rude to her.

"Subtitles." She replied rolling her eyes.

He took some deep breaths again to calm himself. Her retort checked his patience level which he doesn't want to lose this easily.

"Mei milney aaya tha, tonight I've a flight to another country." He told her the reason for the visit.

"Yeh Mera card yeha rakha hai, shopping karlena."

"Merey wapas anney key baad rukhsati hogi tumhari." He blasts a bomb at her.

"Aisa kuch nhi honey wala." She shout on top of her lungs. "Mei tou ulta apse talaq chahti hun." She said fuming.

He was taken back because of the word "talaq". He clasp her jaws tightly and spoke "hosh mei tou hou ladki, kya bakri hou kuch andaza hai. Talaq, matlab bhi janti hou iss alfaz ka"

She jerked his hand with new found strength and pushed him "bht achey se matlab pata hai, mujhey." He's still not taking her seriously thinking she's immature and childish.

"Kya kharabi hai mujh mei, jo itna door bhagti hou mujhse." He questioned.

"Because you're a Mafia. Your dexterity with guns scared me. You don't think twice before killing someone. You're an apathetic. You're so entrenched in your world views that your opinion cannot be changed and I'm anything but like you. We're poles apart. Our personality contrast each others " She cry out."You're twelve years older than me." She whispered the last line slowly. "12 saal badey hai aap mujh sey, yeh bus ekk impulsive decision tha dada ka."

"Above all this, how you treat me. I had came only to gave you a cup of tea which tayi ammi had asked me to do, but, what you did. You molested me, Shahzaib." This is the very first time she called him by his name. He so desperately wanted her to call him by his name instead of bhai but not like this,not with so much detest.

"Sar dhak kay chalo, duppata lay kay chalo, yeh karo woh karo, aise raho waise raho." She continued sitting on the edge of her bed. Helplessness is clearly shown in her tone.

He is thunderstruck due to her perspection about him that she voiced out now. Does she really think that low about him? She's literally claiming while screaming that he molested her, he mo-les-ted he-rrr? He could be anything but this. He may kill people. He may be an apathetic and can be any adjectives she gave him but this.

She saw everything in him, but does she really not aware about his feelings. She hurts him. Each words that escape her mouth pierced his heart in to tiny pieces. He stare at her without blinking. She saw something in his eye, on his face just for a fragment of second but he mask them quickly. He chewed his bottom lip accepting what just happened. He lost his courage to hold her possessively and ask her do things how he wants. He doesn't want to touch her now, she accused him for a very bad thing. She passed an allegations not just on him but on his conscience too.She misapprehend each and every thing badly. He turned and leave the room without uttering a single word. Is there anything remain to say.

+++

How was it?

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️