006

"Aria, chew with your mouth closed

"Aria, chew with your mouth closed." Tony ordered without looking toward the girl. "You too, Thor."

Both Aria and Thor closed their mouths which were full of mashed pancakes and bacon. They had been trying to gross each other out by chewing obnoxiously and putting more food in their mouths even while they hadn't finished the earlier bites.

In unison, the two of them turned towards Tony and stuck their tongues, not surprised in the least when he simply flipped them off in return.

"Hey dad, Padfoot asked if we could go to a waterpark. Can we? I promise not to make people's trunks fall down this time." Aria pleaded, bringing out her best weapon.

Tony seemed to be thinking that over, making his daughter jump up and down in anticipation, blue eyes wide and hopeful.

"No." He replied casually, sending her his signature smirk.

"Why?!" Aria cried out, throwing her head back dramatically in despair.

"Because..." the man trailed off, crossing his arms against each other and leaning on the table. "I've found you a professional American quidditch player who agreed on teaching you how to play." There was no way that Tony would let Sirius (a guy almost as irresponsible as he was) teach his daughter such a dangerous sport.

"You're kidding!" Aria yelled, standing up. When Tony shook his head, the girl was quick to run and throw her arms around her dad, to the great amusement of Thor.

"Finding these wizard guys here in New York is such a pain, you're lucky your dad and godfather's got connections." Tony reminded her, sounding way too proud of himself.

"We get it" Aria laughed, pulling away from her father.

"What's a waterpark?" Asked Thor, looking between both father and daughter while slowly chewing his breakfast.

"You're a natural!" Laughed Sirius, watching his goddaughter race through the sky with amazement. Her tutor was not far behind her, but even he seemed to be having a hard time catching up with the girl.

"My kid is flying on a broom." Scoffed Tony, shaking his head in disbelief. "...My kids is flying on a broom." He repeated a second time, pausing and staring at nothing in general as if the reality of the situation just dawned on him.

"Right she is." Barked Sirius, clapping Tony on the shoulder and smiling from ear to ear as he watched Aria zoom past them.

"Dad! Padfoot! Watch this!" She screamed before dangerously looping in the air. Tony's fatherly instincts kicked in, and he had to stop himself from suiting up since Aria seemed to be handling the broom well.

"I'll have to find a way to make that broom safer." He muttered absently while Jarvis saved the statement to remind him of it later.

Soon enough, Aria came running toward them with her broom in hand, while her sweating instructor followed behind considerably slower.