007

Everyone - Aria, Natasha, Clint, Sirius, Bruce, Steve, Loki, Thor, Wanda, Strange, Vision and Bucky - were gathered together in Aria' room

Everyone - Aria, Natasha, Clint, Sirius, Bruce, Steve, Loki, Thor, Wanda, Strange, Vision and Bucky - were gathered together in Aria' room. The brunette sitting on the bed with her dad, Pepper, and Steve while the others had to settle for the floor - except for Loki who had enough sense of mind to conjure a chair for himself.

Being passed around the room was her Hogwarts letter and supply list, slightly crinkled from being handled by so many people.

"This is it?" Steve asked in confusion. "I admit to not knowing much about magical schooling but this doesn't seem to be a lot. Especially the required items for Potions."

Sirius shifted. "The list is supposed to just have the basics but it barely covers that and for muggle raised it's even worse since they don't have the basics needed for the basics." Luckily Aria had been taught since she was pretty young, thanks to her dad and godfather, as well as all the American wizarding tutors they'd hired.

Natasha read over the list again despite having it memorized. "Are these books available here or will Aria need to go to Diagon Alley?"

"They should be. She'd still need to drop by Madam Malkin's to get the Hogwarts issued robes though." Sirius said.

"Aw, man, I'm gonna have to wear a uniform." Aria complained.

"You've known that for years, Champ. Suck it up." Aria stuck her tongue out at Clint in response.

"Enough about the boring stuff, what are we going to do for holiday breaks?" Wanda asked excitedly. "Because I already have the best idea for Halloween."

Aria paled.

"I'll need to know as well to plan accordingly." Pepper said.

"Well there's winter break in December to January. I'm not sure about the dates as they change sometimes." Sirius said.

Pepper nodded, jotting it down in a notepad that had appeared out of nowhere. Sirius checked her over for signs of a wand. "And what about school events and family days?"

"Oh, they don't have those."

"What."

Sirius grinned wryly. "You heard me right."

"So you're saying that a boarding school where children are away from home for months on end doesn't have planned visits or school events that families might attend?" Tony asked, as close to disbelief as they had ever heard from him.

"Witches and wizards who went there don't even know that other schools do that so they don't think much of it. I didn't even know until Aria started school." Sirius explained. "The muggles might bring it up during the home visits but are told that they wouldn't be able to even see the school much less enter it."

"So we shall design our own events." Thor declared.

Pepper clicked her pen twice. "Exactly. Sirius knows that school like the back of his hands and Loki should be able to work the wards or whatever so that everyone can enter the school -"