My letter

I was in a heavy sleep when I was rudely woken up by something slamming across my face. 

"What the fuck was that!" I screamed keeping my eyes closed. 

" Langue. Y/n I've told you to fix your language so many times." My dad said. 

At the sound of his voice I jolted up. There's no way I said that to my dad. I looked up at him to apologize when I noticed a letter in his hand. It wasn't the normal blue envelope from Beauxbaton's but I knew I wasn't allowed back this year. Now hear me out I got expelled for a good reason. You see my best friend Neville goes to the school my dad teaches at, Hogwarts. And well let's just say he's not the most popular there. He gets bullied to put it bluntly. Now I've known him since we were three and when he told me he was getting made fun of I was having none of that. So I may have taken my pranks too far so I'd get expelled. All for a good cause though. I just had to hope Hogwarts would invite me this year. 

I smiled up at my dad and jumped out of bed. 

"Is that what I think it is?" I said trying to get the letter from his hand. 

"I don't know Y/n why don't you find out." He said and handed me the letter. 

I squealed when I saw the red seal with the Hogwarts's symbol on the back of the envelope. I pulled out the letter and it read, 

                                                                            Dear Miss.Snape, 

              We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted and will be attending as a third year. You now have place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Below you will find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. 

Terms begins on the first of  September . We await your letter by no later than the thirty first of July.

Your's sincerely,

Minerva Mgonagall 

Deputy Headmistress 

"Bloody hell dad. They accepted me, I'm going to Hogwarts!" 

"Y/n!"

"Yeah sorry dad. But it's great. I'm joining Neville and you'll be my teacher and.."

"Y/n calm down." My dad said with a chuckle. 

Yep you heard me Snape chuckled. He may be a strict teacher but he's actually one of the sweetest people ever. 

"Dad can I go to Diagon Alley?" I said trying to calm myself. 

"After you change and eat then yes you can go. Don't cause any trouble though Y/n." He said rubbing his temples. 

"Who me? I'd never do that." I said with every intention to cause drama. 

**** So yall I know it's boring so far but it's just the first chapter. Sorry this one was so short. Also yall should tell me what yall like about the chapters and what yall dislike cause ya gurl's not the most creative. ****