🍭 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 🍭

Jailen

I've never been on a plane before. And I damn sure have never been on a private fucking jet.

I don't even think I've ever seen one in person.

"I'm not getting on that," I said to Jonah, standing at the bottom of the stairs that led into the jet. Harry was behind me, angrily speaking to someone on the phone.

Jonah shook his head, "Miss. Saldana, I promise it isn't as bad as you think."

"Don't lie to me, Jonah. I thought we were friends, why are you lying to me?" I took a step back, accidentally bumping into Harry who grunted and put a hand on my waist. The crop top I was wearing did nothing to ease how cold his rings were against my skin. His chest pressed against my back as he attempted to walk forward but I planted my feet and pushed back.

Jonah chuckled as Harry mumbled to whoever he was talking to and told them to hold on.

"What's the issue? Go," He tapped my ass and tried to walk forward again but I remained still, trying to ignore the discomfort that radiated through me when he touched my ass.

"I don't wanna get on that, Harry," I said with a shrug and folded my arms across my chest. I could feel my pulse as it quickened with every breath I took and I swallowed harshly.

"I'll call you back," He said quickly and Jonah sighed, "Jailen, not right now. We're already late, can you just cooperate for me? Please, sweetie?"

I blinked as I looked over my shoulder at him. He had a pair of sunglasses covering his eyes but his lips were pulled into a tight line as he stared at me, "No! Absolutely not, first a motorcycle and now a damn jet? No, Jonah take me home!" I tried to move from in front of Harry but he grabbed the back of my shirt and groaned.

"Damn it, Jai. Is everything a fucking challenge with you?"

"When you're trying to kill me? Yes!"

"Get your ass on the jet before I make you," He said and I looked at Jonah for help, but he just shook his head.

I scoffed, my mouth hanging open in disbelief, "You're a traitor!"

"Okay, enough," Harry mumbled and before I could say anything else, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me. He walked up the stairs quickly as I squirmed against him, "Jailen, cut it out!"

"No!" I screamed, my hands grabbing ahold of the door and stopping him from going any further, "Harry, I don't wanna die."

"tu es tellement ennuyeux putain, let go of the damn door!" He grunted and with a swift slap on my ass, I squealed and my hands slipped off.

I whined as he carried me throughout the jet and I grunted as he tossed me into one of the seats, "Ouch!" I said, standing up. But he pushed my shoulder and I fell back into the seat.

"Sit down," He said, exasperated as he sat next to me.

I frowned and squinted at him. Just as I opened my mouth to curse at him, the sound of the jet's door closing caught my attention.

The speaker above my head squeaked out a bit of feedback before the pilot's voice came through, "Good evening passengers. We're set to takeoff in less than a minute. Please, put on your seatbelts and refrain from standing until we are completely elevated. If you have any questions, there is staff available to assist you. Enjoy your flight."

Harry reached over me and I leaned back against my seat. He crossed both ends of the seatbelt over my body, his hand brushing over my stomach in the process. The seatbelt clicked, he grabbed the loose end and pulled. I gasped as it tightened and Harry smirked. He flicked my bellybutton piercing, "Did this hurt?"