55

'Diamond kingdom borders, Seems like the numbers of wild beasts has increased in this area too, surely because of the upcoming war'

Samantha was interupted on her train of thoughts when she feel an murderous aura behind her.

In a swift move she throw her blood dagger to the monster who was about to attack her.

She close her fist and the blood dagger dissolved leaving the dead wolf sleketon monster behind.

Inayos nya ang kapa at naglakad muli papunta sa Vrykolakas Empire also known as Vampire Empire.

'Vrykolakas is hidden on the Diamond kingdom borders, you can't locate it but....you can offer something to open the portal to enter their empire'

Samantha smirks before looking at the small pod in the middle of the woods.

"Thanks to Matilda....." Samantha cut her palm using her dagger then let her blood drips to the small pod. " I learned so many things about this world" Samantha finished her words.

"Pros'fero to a'ima mou ston vasili'a to a'ima tos" she whispered and the small pod becomes a small pod with thick blood.

Without hesitation Samantha jumps in.

*****

Vrykolakas Empire

"That blood" The man with bloody red hair said, he was about to get off his bed when a caped intruder showed up in front of him.

'Who the....'

Without hesitation he attacked the intruder but amazingly the intruder dodge his very attacks.

He was about to pierce the intruders heart when his body sudden stops moving contradictory to what he wanted to do.

A voice of a girl rings making him look at the intruder. Holding a dagger with her tongue licking something on the blade on it.

Pinunasan nya ang pisngi Ng maramdaman nya ang hapdi nito bago tignan ang di kilalang babae sa harapan.

"Blood manipulation Magic" usal nya at naramdaman nyang may kontrol na muli sya sa kanyang katawan. " Just who are you? Human" he said.

The girl take off the hood showing her facial features to the man before bowing to him.

"Greetings Damon Salvatore Ferragamo. King of the The Vampires, I'm Samantha Evergreen from the kingdom of Hatolian, Am here to discuss something about the upcoming war" Samantha stated making Damon to laugh.

" Bakit naman ako tutulong sa inyo *smirks* besides I hate your race the most." Damon said as his bloody eyes glints.

'Inaasahan ko na Hindi ko agad sya mapapapayag pero...Hindi ko inaasahan na ganito katindi ang galit nya sa mga tao'

"Just hear me----" napahinto si Samantha sa pagsasalita ng tapatan sya ni Damon Ng espada sa leeg.

"You should hear me out Human. You trespassed my kingdom, dared to go on my chamber to spoke that nonsense.....*raise his sword to her neck* We will fiest on you're blood now" pagbabanta ni Damon Kay Samantha na ngayon ay nakayuko.

*Giggled*

"What so funny?" Damon asked in irritation.

"*Laugh maniacally* blood magic secret art: Heart Imprisonment" Usal ni Samantha

*Thumps*

Napahawak si Damon sa dibdib nya Ng makaramdam nya ang pagsikip nito na para bang may nakatali ritong kadena.