Courage Test

[ I didn't have time to properly correct mistakes in this chapter and I was honestly very sleepy while making it, so it's probably wonky(?) Anyway, if you see something that doesn't make sense, blame my sleepness! I still hope you guys like it des...

[ I didn't have time to properly correct mistakes in this chapter and I was honestly very sleepy while making it, so it's probably wonky(?) Anyway, if you see something that doesn't make sense, blame my sleepness! I still hope you guys like it despite these details-

Now i'm going to sleep. ]

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Okay! Hiro, Kota, do you guys know why I called you here?”

“No idea.”

“Nope.”

The three kids were hiding behind the bushes.

“Do you guys see that?!” Ichika said, pushing some leaves apart, so they could have a clean view of the other side of the garden, Kota and Hiro curiously peeked at the hole to see…

“Y/N? What's up with her?”

“Ugh! Look again, she's having lunch!”

“And?”

“With Kyojuro! They are totally in love, right?!”

“…But Giyuu is there too.”

“Ignore him, just look at them!” Ichika aggressively pointed at them, the scene in front of the three was Y/N happily chatting with Kyojuro, there was a bright smile in her face, but besides this, nothing significant was happening.

“Nah, they are just talking, it's normal to speak with your friends.”

“Of course you boys don't understand.” Ichika sighed, shaking her hand in disappointment, the two boys staring at her with annoyed expressions.

Kota raised his hand : “If you are talking about being in love, I think she's more interested in Giyuu.”

“Eeeeh?! Giyuu?! Why?!”

“I mean, look at him, he's all shy to talk to her.” He completed, staring at Giyuu just sitting in there, while Y/N and Rengoku talked.

“Shy?! He looks as cold as a block of ice!”

“No, but if you look more closely, you can see his eyebrows furred a bit.”

“How good is your vision?!”

“Aren't girls more interested in the cool and silent types anyway? Giyuu matches perfectly with that, doesn't he?”

“That's true, but…. but Kyojuro isn't behind! He's very cool too! And his friendly personality is a total win! So Y/N definitely likes him!”

“Well, but I think she likes Giyuu!” Kota exclaimed back.

“SHE DOES NOT!”

“YES SHE DOES-”

'What's up with this stupid fight?' Hiro sweat dropped.

“ANYWAY! I decided that I will help Y/N to get together with her love, so let's start the pushing-Kyojuro-and-Y/N- together plan!”